Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Same Here, Brons come on wed from NDC, next month I will do some ID's, any word when the ID's will be taken down for the XI's in general?

Last edited:
I think I'm done with shoes for a while. Have to adjust to losing $600 a month in income. This was it for me.

Underwhelming, unfortunately.

I was really excited for them, but saw them yesterday at House of Hoops.

eyes.gif
thats how i felt when i saw them, just like the kds....i can see a lot of folks forcing themselves to like em

Yeah I know you wanted them corks for a minute. That's a nice deal you still pocket over 2gs and got a shoe you really wanted, congrats

The Gator Kings are definitely underwhelming in person. I was expecting to switch to #TEAMASG after picking up the shoes, but that wasn't happening. Still #TEAMBHM.

Man you guys are really bumming me out on these gator kings the pics looked great

I think I'm gonna like them but if not I'll flip them for some cash towards solar red 8s, saw a pair the other day and I really want a pair now but hard to find a DS pair

Sorry to disappoint. I'm happy. That's all that matters to me.
grin.gif

then again I have Corks and they are the sickest X! so i understand a little, maybe a little.....

Last edited by a moderator:

ASGs are pretty dope after seeing everyone's pics. I'm satisfied with my miami nights and graffiti pairs though. Can't see myself dropping another 2 bills for another pair.
best 2 pairs released I don't care what the polls say
laugh.gif

but i'm gonna order some id's

Back
Top Bottom