Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Asg lebron on display at HoH galleria in houston. Didn't ask them what they had bc I was there to pick up some kobe 9s

I'm tapping out for a while. Picked up too many shoes recently. I hope the Easters suck so I won't be tempted. Lol.

Still have two 2k14s to come

The 11 elites look like they should have been 9 elites.

They were Champs exclusive and HOH got them none of the regular FTL got them. I hope they sit for a bit. Building up my discounts.
Ah. I thought that was the case cuz I remember paying $160 for 'em. And Champs is like the worst for military discounts on release day shoes (something, something 14 days, blah, blah).

And the last good white based Lebrons were the gold medals, Free Gums and Elite 9 homes (the Xs were cool too but way too expensive).

What's the likelihood that someone will swap a size 8 with a size 12? Not liking the odds.

Debating getting this Sz 8 off Villa...

Last edited:
So are the elites definitely going for $300? That's ludicrous if true, I don't see how Nike expects them to sell at that price. They're not that appealing to me.

I'm glad I I got the Gator Kings over the weekend because the white/infrared Jordan VI sucked bad! Good thing I didn't put work in for those effeminate looking monstrosities. Sure, the ASG XI had funky colors, but at least they weren't effeminate as that pinkish infrared crap on the VI. And don't get me started on how the cheap white leather on those VI were shining like Hulk Hogan's balding head.  
It's the same hard plastic they've been running on AF1 GRs (Basic) for the last decade. But this particular version is absolutely terrible, as though they purchased it from the lowest, dirtiest factory in China.

The Infrared colour is not accurate, but the overall build quality of the shoe should've sent it straight to the outlets - sadly those things sold out in a few places. Goes to show how badly Nike/JB have brainwashed the sheep.
Preach on dog! Give it to them real!

Just recieved my GK's at work. UPS guy left it at the dock and my dumb co-workers can't even tell me there's a package there for me or atleast move it from the dock. :smh:

I'm glad I I got the Gator Kings over the weekend because the white/infrared Jordan VI sucked bad! Good thing I didn't put work in for those effeminate looking monstrosities. Sure, the ASG XI had funky colors, but at least they weren't effeminate as that pinkish infrared crap on the VI. And don't get me started on how the cheap white leather on those VI were shining like Hulk Hogan's balding head. 
Stamp.

I walked into Footlocker the other day and saw them sitting out and thought they were girls shoes. The "infrared" looks hot pink. They are terrible. Terribly constructed, terribly executed, just terrible. 
For real though, I saw a couple of clowns wearing the white/infrared VI on Mon. in Beverly Center, those followers looked like they were wearing girls' shoes to me.

The VI were so bad, even shoe store employees I deal with thought they were bad and passed on them even with their discounts. Hell, even the shoe store chicks I deal with thought they were horrendous!

finally get to see my kobes and brons tonight! told my ma not to open the ups package so she doesn't see the prices on the receipt. gonna be wondering if I'm dealing something while I'm at school haha.

all of you guys worrying about the elite price, just wait it out...they will be discounted heavily in the near future.

That's how I got all 4 elites Xs...nothing over $140 :nthat:

don't sleep on these kp & away restocks!

the elites look like poop though
nerd.gif
 ah well my wallet will b loving that

Back
Top Bottom