Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
yea and the IXs actually went on sale harder than the Xs. every color except the MV.

Didn't know that. I thought all of them sold pretty well. Especially the white/gold pair. I wanted the black/gold pair but couldn't justify spending 268 on a predominantly black shoe. I copped the MV and the taxi elite.

Yup plus the gold swooshes would crack and chip super easy.

Got my finger on the trigger for a pair of KPs. I like the 11 I just don't know if it's worth dropping 200 on.
Def not worth $200 but where else you going to get the deal no tax plus ship. Just have to bite the bullet sometimes for the CW's you really like.

wish i didnt miss that dunkman disco on soulheaven only £95 i would have grabbed them at that price... hope the jades end up at that price

They have at an outlet in NOLA for 174.99 if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah I mean you can wait around for an outlet deal that might or might not come. But if you got the chance to get at retail, no tax and ship on a CW that you really want I do it. I mean nobody wants to pay $200 for shoes but thats why we are who we are. We buy shoes.

I must be the only one who likes them.

The black joints are okay. The Crimson is fire. The Greys are $100 outlet special.
I can agree with you on this... jus waiting to see the UK price, if they dont exceed the price of the ID's i will grab the crimsons and chill on the other two

wish i didnt miss that dunkman disco on soulheaven only £95 i would have grabbed them at that price... hope the jades end up at that price
They still got some up don't they? not in your size i would think then. Yeah them Jades at discount is a done deal. I'm salty i passed on the AVM when soleheaven got them at discount. AVM are a under rated CW.

Yeah, I don't get the reasoning of not paying retail for a shoe that's pretty much almost gone in the retail channels, is the peoples champ for LBJ XIs and came out back in October (if I recall they dropped the same day as Steel Xs).

I doubled up on day 1 because I liked the color way. I can see waffling on the Gammas, Dunkman, TW (though people might regret it), AVM (yuck), etc.

They still got some up don't they? not in your size i would think then. Yeah them Jades at discount is a done deal. I'm salty i passed on the AVM when soleheaven got them at discount. AVM are a under rated CW.
yeah not in my size... im a uk 11 due to my wide feet, i could squeeze into a 10 but my pinky would end up like lebrons 

Im just gonna have to keep my eye open for disco's on soulheaven never really used them before

Yeah, I don't get the reasoning of not paying retail for a shoe that's pretty much almost gone in the retail channels, is the peoples champ for LBJ XIs and came out back in October (if I recall they dropped the same day as Steel Xs).

I doubled up on day 1 because I liked the color way. I can see waffling on the Gammas, Dunkman, TW (though people might regret it), AVM (yuck), etc.
Come on. AvM but for under retail. Have a feeling by the time I get a discount on them they will be gone.

yeah not in my size... im a uk 11 due to my wide feet, i could squeeze into a 10 but my pinky would end up like lebrons 

Im just gonna have to keep my eye open for disco's on soulheaven never really used them before
Got my Dunkman from them and couldn't be happier with the service. I ordered on a Wed got them shoes on Friday. And they in the UK. G Damn thats fast. You won't be disappointed. They just need to get more Brons up in the inventory.

Come on. AvM but for under retail. Have a feeling by the time I get a discount on them they will be gone.
AVM were aiight. They're slightly muted color way like the Dunkmans. I can't remember if they had them at HoH since they were a Champs exclusive.

The only color way I dislike is the Orange joints.

AVM were aiight. They're slightly muted color way like the Dunkmans. I can't remember if they had them at HoH since they were a Champs exclusive.

The only color way I dislike is the Orange joints.
They were Champs exclusive and HOH got them none of the regular FTL got them. I hope they sit for a bit. Building up my discounts.

JM - will there be a white gold colorway of the elites? And are those 3 color ways that we have seen of the elites the only colorways that will be releasing :nerd:

Still not trying to pay 300 for them :x idk what can justify a 100$ price increase

hah.... finally got my order on FNL updated to be shipped. no email yet. just checked the website.
Don't get your hopes up too high, yesterday someone commented that they got a shipping confirmation and tracking number but the shoes got cancelled.

In line at footlocker here in Hawaii, bout to grab the ASG sz13, pay the shipping and paypal fees. I can grab someone a pair if you need them really bad. Hurry up though it's 7:27am here. Releases are late here sometimes.

how they did a raffle for them and folks were picking their pairs up last night...are you getting unclaimed pairs?

Just got my first pair of 11s, the all stars. It seems like the shoe is really wide, a lot wider than the 10s. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that? Like when looking down on the shoe they look really wide.
That's exactly what I thought when I got the BHMs yesterday. They're really wide from a bird's-eye view, but look slim in profile.

So I bit the bullet and doubled up on the KP's. Now I have, 2 GK's and 2 KP's plus  1 MN...and to think when I first saw the 11's I wasn't really feeling them HAHA. I still want a pair of those BHM though...

Last edited:

So I bit the bullet and doubled up on the KP's. Now I have, 2 GK's and 2 KP's plus MN...and to think when I first saw the 11's I wasn't really feeling them HAHA.
Where'd you get these? Is there a size 12 left?

Where'd you get these? Is there a size 12 left?
The Ruvilla restock, looks like they just have 8, and 7.5 left though. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom