Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lmao this literally made me laugh, honestly man its my note 2 and I use snapspeed for the filters the HDR option in the app is great, best app I have ever used and it's free...

rep... downloaded on my note3. ill check it out. reviews are solid!

i know this aint the nba thread... but no word on the nose injury?
the impact didnt look severe but he was leakin like crazy!
Don't trip, he will probably rock this again for a few weeks until it heals and the swelling goes down.

Circa December 2004/Jan 2005: Broken left cheekbone. Notice no tattoo on right should/deltoid area.

Last edited:
really hoping I can get a non-ID bron too match this hat (and my college colors). not necessarily the orange, but more or less the black, red, gold colorway.

View media item 816482

You a Terp?

All Terp Everything! Graduated in 11.

**** UMD, my SSN is out in the wild because of them :smh:

I gave them $2000, last year. Dat envelope gonna be empty from now on #bleedat

Last edited:
FedEx playin games with my GKs. They were supposed to deliver Wed. but it required a signature. I signed the slip so they could just leave at my door today, but they refused to leave them. I live in probably one of the safest neighborhoods in America...just put em on my doorstep. Now I have to pick them up from a FedEx location tomorrow. End rant.

BTW. Pm me if you're in the DMV and are interested in the BHMs (sz 12)

I wouldnt mind a dope pair of southbeach lebron 11 elites or miami vice lows hopefully this summer will be big

FedEx playin games with my GKs. They were supposed to deliver Wed. but it required a signature. I signed the slip so they could just leave at my door today, but they refused to leave them. I live in probably one of the safest neighborhoods in America...just put em on my doorstep. Now I have to pick them up from a FedEx location tomorrow. End rant.

USPS was KILLIN' me for the past week.  I had coral toe RF x Puma Disc Blaze COA's sitting in a "sorting facility"  down in Greensboro NC for FIVE DAYS.  ...and I had a pair of Miami Nights LBJ XI's sitting in Knoxville TN for 4 days.  Nuts...

**** UMD, my SSN is out in the wild because of them
mean.gif

I gave them $2000, last year. Dat envelope gonna be empty from now on #bleedat
I hear you. It's messed up.

I don't mind the year of free credit monitoring though. Hopefully no one steals our identities though. Bananas.

USPS was KILLIN' me for the past week.  I had coral toe RF x Puma Disc Blaze COA's sitting in a "sorting facility"  down in Greensboro NC for FIVE DAYS.  ...and I had a pair of Miami Nights LBJ XI's sitting in Knoxville TN for 4 days.  Nuts...
Yea, that's not ok. USPS is a hot mess. But honestly we're lucky we still have a public postal service the way they are losing money. I try to support them when I can, but most companies use either FedEx or UPS, which don't care these days either because they have no competition.

In the new pics of Elites you can really see how they really removed the posite from the problem areas in the toe box which will make them a lot more comfy, I forsee Bron rocking them a lot more now than the pinky toe crushing originals 
happy.gif
 ..... I think once he balls hard in them and puts on a show or two everyone will jump on board
wink.gif
 ..... hopefully they aren't $300 but more in the $250 range
mean.gif
with the right type of hype I think they will move at that price and a white/gold or black/gold pair would be
pimp.gif
I love the XI.  Sure, it fits a little too snug until it's broken in....but once you rock the shoe a handful of times, I'd argue that it's one of the most comfortable bron brons yet.

...but you're correct.  With the XI Elite, Nike has definitely fixed the toe box "problem" that wasn't well suited for Lebron's next-to-deformed feet.

Yea, that's not ok. USPS is a hot mess. But honestly we're lucky we still have a public postal service the way they are losing money. I try to support them when I can, but most companies use either FedEx or UPS, which don't care these days either because they have no competition.
I have to use USPS for everything I sell.  Living in a super small town, it's my only option...

They know what's inside the box. Lol

am i wrong for being more anxious to see what the "birdman" is wearing than what LBJ is wearing?

OAN i really like the elites...

not as much as the last 2...

but i like them

dont like the regular XI at all

Back
Top Bottom