Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
250.00 plus tax and shipping is the most I'll pay for elites. Unless the home and away colorways blow me away

Note 3 dude. Best phone I have ever owned. Can't even hold an Iphone now without it feeling weird as hell.

Note 3 dude. Best phone I have ever owned. Can't even hold an Iphone now without it feeling weird as hell.

No upgrade until September so I have to make do with the note 2 until then, plus the note 4 will be out by then...... I love the XI man top 3 along w the IX

No upgrade until September so I have to make do with the note 2 until then, plus the note 4 will be out by then...... I love the XI man top 3 along w the IX
Oh no, not talking to you...Dude with the IP5. Note 2 is slick too. I dont even wanna look at the Galaxy 5 or the Note 4, Ill be wanting to get rid of kicks to pick up phones.

I just wanna say it's lame af that we're already past the all star game and he's still not rocking the XIs.

When I throw the game on and see that strap across the top of his shoes it makes me sick 
sick.gif

I just wanna say it's lame af that we're already past the all star game and he's still not rocking the XIs.

When I throw the game on and see that strap across the top of his shoes it makes me sick 
sick.gif
I feel you. Kind of makes you feel duped that he isn't wearing the shoe that garners a price tag so much and a majority of that price tag comes from his branding. However, the shoe is dope and I'd still rock it either way.

I picked up some Soldiers and absolutely hated them. Materials were weak, hated the outsole and looks, just really everything about them but the strap. I wont buy the Soldiers unless there is some stupid crazy release champ pack type that falls into my lap with absolutely no effort on my part. I don't care how much he wears them

I know price points and what not have already been set but if this elite is $300 that is ridiculous. At some point someone has to say Bron is not even wearing this shoe, maybe we are charging a bit much. I see that the 11 is selling well, but I wonder if that is because you can find all kinds of sales on these unlike the 10's.

hahaha what the hell - my FNL order for Gator Kings just shipped.  
laugh.gif

Thing is, House of  Hoops in downtown Chicago had a restock today and I copped.  I also ended up ordering from bouncewear last week thinking that my FNL order was going to be cancelled.

Now what the hell am I gonna do with 4 pair of these? 
sick.gif

They are raffling the Prohibitions at my HoH. Dude said they are limited. I hope not need to see them on discount.

i know this aint the nba thread... but no word on the nose injury?
the impact didnt look severe but he was leakin like crazy!

In the new pics of Elites you can really see how they really removed the posite from the problem areas in the toe box which will make them a lot more comfy, I forsee Bron rocking them a lot more now than the pinky toe crushing originals 
happy.gif
 ..... I think once he balls hard in them and puts on a show or two everyone will jump on board
wink.gif
 ..... hopefully they aren't $300 but more in the $250 range
mean.gif
with the right type of hype I think they will move at that price and a white/gold or black/gold pair would be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom