Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Here is a ebay seller selling them, the pink ones are #3 in the dropdown list.

Not sure how good or bad they are... fyi

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160cm-64-Ro...p-heat-basketball-sneaker-shoes-/201046646664
I picked up their 3m laces purple and black for my slh and mn respectfully, 15days for shipping though
sick.gif
 if only I could get some more lace locks though
mean.gif

i dont even know how much chipotle burritos cost…been getting them free of charge for years now 
smokin.gif
 at least at my local one

my 2nd go at kp's come in on monday …hopefully no deformed toe box this time 

Last edited:
i dont even know how much chipotle burritos cost…been getting them free of charge for years now :smokin  at least at my local one

my 2nd go at kp's come in on monday …hopefully no deformed toe box this time 

I hate to tell you, but the toebox will still be tight. I went up .5 on my ID's and they're still a little tight on the toes. If I was to wear thin socks my heals would slip.

:lol: Is this turning into a competition? Either way, I like it. Show us your best collection. :D

Here is my collection pic from when the SLH dropped. I have since added the anthracites.View media item 872179
Pontiac came with the hammer. You got me with The FI, Creamsicle and the extra pair of BHMs. We have the same number of shoes but you've got ALL the color ways which makes you #1. I just can't on the Creamsicle. I wish I could've gotten the FI on the restock but it's not meant to be on that color way.

I respect that you guys can pull out your shoes to take a photo. It's so much work.

But then PPumper came and shut the whole thread down. Waiting for Lewi...

Last edited:
Well Pontiac and Foamposite got all the color ways. They've braved the arctic cold and dangers of up north to bring a Creamsicle back to their homes.

If it came down to it, I'd rather spend the $400 for the FI then the $160 for those abominations.

Last edited:
Wow some of these collections are retail 3-4k... Just for one shoe model.. If you have the funds tho more power to you :smokin

Last edited:
Wow some of these collections are retail 3-4k... Just for one shoe model.. If you have the funds tho more power to you :smokin

^^^That's true. I never looked at it like that, especially given the heinosity of the Creamsicle, lol.

If I could go back, I'd probably skip the Diffused Jade, Dunkman and Graffiti. I already know I'm skipping three of the elites and ALL of the lows.

Last edited:
Best part of threads: PICTURES

Lovin these collection posts. Will be doing mine when it's all said and done. I will say this though, I feel better knowing that some of you have dropped more than me cuz I was starting to go crazy adding up how much I've spent :lol:

Back
Top Bottom