Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got my KPs in. I must say. I like them regardless of sole separation. Hard to pick between the gator kings though. Also about that sole separation KPs, Just glue them back on. In fact crazy glue them b****es back. End of discussion. Lol. Made in China "enough said!"
Shout out to sneakerfree for hooking me up a pair.
View media item 871891

Does the "voluptuous" ones name start with a M...?

And you can keep glasses. The reason you didn't see red dyed hair and bald is was because he's cuffing her.

There use to be two other Spanish broads there. One had a ridiculous dunk. Can't remember her name. She might've been black. Then there was another Spanish chick. She was a bit on the thin side but sweet.

Just got my KPs in. I must say. I like them regardless of sole separation. Hard to pick between the gator kings though. Also about that sole separation KPs, Just glue them back on. In fact crazy glue them b****es back. End of discussion. Lol. Made in China "enough said!"
View media item 871891

Anybody have some collection shots? Haven't seen too many lately

And very nice pick ups! :nthat:

Them lows are Wack. Looks like Nike didn't out much thought into them. They could have made them much better. Doesn't matter I like the XI's. Last pair I'll cop are the SB and that's a stretch. Blackouts to me are kinda disappointing. Pics make them look good but in person I wasn't impressed. Felt like I got cat fished. Lol. Black looks really dull because of the material and the shoe glue stands out because of the colorway. If anybody wants them in The Bay Area concord hoh got a restock on them.

Last edited:
 Anybody have some collection shots? Haven't seen too many lately

And very nice pick ups!
nthat.gif
Glad i'm not the only one that appreciates collection shots of the "godly" XIs lol

I'm seeing these 2 in a a lot of pics together. Seems like the 2 to beat for most folks

Nice pic bro. My 2 favorite XI's also. Enjoy those KPs bro I'm glad someone who can appreciate em got em!

Glad i'm not the only one that appreciates collection shots of the "godly" XIs lol

I'm seeing these 2 in a a lot of pics together. Seems like the 2 to beat for most folks
I think these are the best colorways in the XI line by far. Has anyone played in these? If so how do they hold up?

I want to see those Swingman-like lows in person... But wouldn't buy at full price still. Other than that the lows don't interest me at all.

Back
Top Bottom