• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Best part of threads: PICTURES

Lovin these collection posts. Will be doing mine when it's all said and done. I will say this though, I feel better knowing that some of you have dropped more than me cuz I was starting to go crazy adding up how much I've spent
laugh.gif
So true.

I hate to tell you, but the toebox will still be tight. I went up .5 on my ID's and they're still a little tight on the toes. If I was to wear thin socks my heals would slip.
?? they fit me fine I've had them before..i sent them back because the toe box was literally deformed meaning noticeably misshaped from the outside. nothing to do with the fit.

Last edited:
Those collection pics brought some life back on here. Anyone else? Pontiac, foamposite, and PPumper killing it with those collections.

Last edited:
Saw the denim exts in person today and I have to admit, these look way worse than in pictures. He must have been a size 13 because the shoes looked terribly elongated and because they don't have the posite to keep the shoe structured they looked mangled. Nothing on the shoe looked appealing and the black leather or pleather just added to the ugliness.

Last edited:
Saw the denim exts in person today and I have to admit, these look way worse than in pictures. He must have been a size 13 because the shoes looked terribly elongated and because they don't have the posite to keep the shoe structured they looked mangled. Nothing on the shoe looked appealing and the black leather or pleather just added to the ugliness.
So EXT's are a no for big footer than?

I would post my collection but I'd feel poor compared to these guys.. only 4 pairs. Shame on me haha

I only have 5 pairs... but it's the 5 colorways I really loved on these XIs.

I would have 5 but had to send an iD back.. still trying to figure out a new design to replace em. I've liked a lot of them but not loved them enough for $200. Funny thing is all my pairs were higher retail. $220 x1 & 250 x4

I only have 4 pairs as well (not counting 2k14 since I dont have them yet).  

I was super selective with my buying this year and only bought must haves ..  My only impulse buy this year where the gamma 11 when they were on sale for 139 shipped.   couldnt pass that deal up. 

I loved the X and only bought 2 last year.. the settings and my white based dolphins ID's.. quite the variety I know lol. And the X was a personal favorite.. Not sure why I didn't get more

U guys go hard. "Only 5 pairs"? I limit to 3 pair. I had 5 X's but i count them as 2 exts, 2 elites, and 1 regular lol. Only shoe I have more than 3 of is AJI's at 15-20.
Currently have 2 xi's and will grab a pair or 2 of elites
I wish I wouldve got more than 3 ix's tho...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

The people who don't like the Blackout's, I seriously question your taste. The Blackout's are seriously one of the very best LeBron 11's. Nike did these right.

Gif is on point! Blackouts are well...blackouts. Nothing special. Most people have to throw the GK extra laces to make them pop or better looking. Everyone has their opinion. I'm not feeling them so I guess I don't have taste like the rest of us with the KPs and GKs? Smh! Sorry brah I'm not a follower because they're limited or cause you and half of the people like them. Buy what you like, they just don't do it for me. Anyways keep the collection coming! :smile:

View media item 872689

Last edited:
My only pair of lebrons is a WTT custom lebron 9. Looking to add another, but not an XI. Figured I'd ask here though- how to lebron 4s fit? Are they tts or do they run small like other lebrons?

My collection so far. I plan on picking up the Kings Crown, Blue Suede, SB, and the Red & teal Elites also. I "might" do the reverse Kings Pride & WTL depending on the availability

View media item 872687
Also for the record this is the most pairs I've ever purchased of one particular model shoe EVER and I started my collection in 1998. Even in my get every pair of Jordan's that came out days I never bought more than 5 pairs of one model. But the Lebron XI design is one of my favorite shoe design of all time so it makes sense :nthat:

The more I look at them the more I'm starting think that AVMS MIGHT JUST BE DA BEST COLORWAY OFF ALL TIME!!

Never was crazy about the Blackouts.

I only have three released pairs: KP, All star, and FI's

Colorways being released aren't too great, love the options on IDs more.

Back
Top Bottom