• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yall realize 5 pairs is alot for a $200 shoe? :lol:

I think we lose sight of this on this board with some many people who share the same sickness

It's a lot no matter how much they're priced at.

I often wonder if these guys who cop every single c/w are getting any shoe other than the XIs.

I've gone crazy on one model in the past, but at this point variety in my collection is really important to me.

I now have no problem buying 1 or 2 c/w's in a model and moving on.

Last edited:
Why hasn't eastbay taken the exclusion off the hornets yet? Easter lows are so clean but nike is so dumb for a price increase like the last lows 2 lows aren't still sitting hard.

Im really digging the TW's more and more.. They're very underrated imo 
pimp.gif

I often wonder if these guys who cop every single c/w are getting any shoe other than the XIs.

I've gone crazy on one model in the past, but at this point variety in my collection is really important to me.

This is a good question.

I usually go IN on Lebrons, but I found myself copping other styles of kicks the past couple months (Kobes, Zoom Gloves, Jays, NikeSB, etc....) So I stuck to the must haves which after adding SLHs would put me at 9 pairs.

As much as I Luv the 11s......I couldn't see myself copping every pair especially since some colorways are just plain garbage. (TWS, Xmas, Anthracite, Graffitis, Graffitis, Graffitis........& if I didn't already mention it, Graffitis)

Why hasn't eastbay taken the exclusion off the hornets yet? Easter lows are so clean but nike is so dumb for a price increase like the last lows 2 lows aren't still sitting hard.
ill pick them up for 80 bucks in about 4 months.. 

Only paid retail and no tax on the KP and GK. DM and AVM under retail. Had Aways and Gamma under retail but ended up returning them. Most can be had with a discount but nonetheless expensive either way.

Holiday 2013, I bought Laney Vs and Gamma XIs.
2014, I recently bought the Taxi XIIs. Will be buying the 3 XI Lows dropping in April, May, and July. Of course the Columbias this Holiday as well as the Carmines in May. Also will be buying the Yeezy Foams and at least 2 colorways of the Penny Posited.

Yeah, I have so much variety. I've never liked enough colorways to get more than 6 pairs of a sneaker(I don't count dunks or Jordan I's). Just this past couple of days I got the anthracites, Kobe details and georgetown SB's. Now I'm like I need to chill for two weeks.

If I see a pair of SB's I like I get them.
If I see a pair of Asics I get them...well try :rolleyes
If I see a pair of New Balance I get them

Saw the anthracites today in person. Nothing to run home about IMO. Looked better in pics.

Back
Top Bottom