Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Love the optimism in here, got people picking out outfits already and people saying what they're going to do with their as if they already have them in hand. Going to be alot of salty people on here that day.
if they even see the light of day in just one of the stores here where i live....then i am confident in getting me a pair!

Another shot of Elites on foot thanks to Mache.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
It's official, I have turned lol. Jeans over that tongue is a must though. 10 gallon, pharell hat steez is 
mean.gif

Love the optimism in here, got people picking out outfits already and people saying what they're going to do with their as if they already have them in hand. Going to be alot of salty people on here that day.
if they even see the light of day in just one of the stores here where i live....then i am confident in getting me a pair!
Agreed Laces. I'm already doing the legwork for 'em. As long as the release is like the WTKobe8 and not like the MVP Xs, we all got a shot. The WTKobe 8 was funny too cause a good amount of people scored and resell wasn't bad in the beginning, but now it's a different story

A lot of people are liking the WTKDs much more so even more percentage points in our favor

It's official, I have turned lol. Jeans over that tongue is a must though. 10 gallon, pharell hat steez is 
mean.gif

Agreed Laces. I'm already doing the legwork for 'em. As long as the release is like the WTKobe8 and not like the MVP Xs, we all got a shot. The WTKobe 8 was funny too cause a good amount of people scored and resell wasn't bad in the beginning, but now it's a different story

A lot of people are liking the WTKDs much more so even more percentage points in our favor
now that may be a problem on RD though.....people here really are liking KD's all of a sudden!

Back
Top Bottom