Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Have my team Elites locked up for tomorrow!
No trying to diss you or anything but aren't they like GR? It shouldn't be hard to walk into any niketown or HOH and get a pair unless Im wrong 
laugh.gif

No trying to diss you or anything but aren't they like GR? It shouldn't be hard to walk into any niketown or HOH and get a pair unless Im wrong :lol:

Wish I had a niketown or HOH near me, both malls near me are doing tickets due to a lot of calls about them.

Wish I had a niketown or HOH near me, both malls near me are doing tickets due to a lot of calls about them.
WHAT 
mad.gif
 If these sell out then we can officially be considered screwed if nike sees people having new problem dropping 275 then they will raise the prices even higher which I know they do but maybe instead of a 10 dollar increase we will get a 20-25 dollar increase for the Lebron 12. 

But I honestly wouldn't trip HOH did raffle tickets for the Dunkmans 
laugh.gif
. I am trying to major in marketing and what they are doing is very smart if people think they will sell out then they will run out get raffle tickets and buy them at full retail price instead of waiting for a price drop thats genius man. Im certain they will sit and get marked down just like all other past lebron elites. 

I don't think she was being slick with me, I've know her for a few years now and she's always been feisty.
For sure. Just prodding the beast a little....

Everyone on NT needs to just chill out a little....  

For sure. Just prodding the beast a little....

Everyone on NT needs to just chill out a little....  

dog.... what are you even talkin' bout??

If somebody reported you (which I'm guessing someone did with the mentioning of crying to admins etc.) it for damn sure wasn't me. Fall way the **** back :lol: Like nosebleed section back. I ain't reported nobody in all my years on #NT.

and The7onius The7onius sorry it came off sarcastic but I wasn't tryna sneak diss with the 'you so smart' comment. I really didn't know why they were called reverse KPs so you enlightened me :lol: honest.

Last edited:
not that anyone cares but Ohio State lows come out on the 26 of this month up on NDC release callendar

what is this GS ver.....

~~05/01/14 Max LeBron 11 Low Dark Grey/Black-Photo Blue-Tour Yellow 3.5Y - 7Y $135 644534-001

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom