Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I can't even lie, I do feel Nike cut some corners with the XI Denims and I do feel the X's look, feel, and have better quality than the XI Denims. But overall I really like the Denim XI's they have their own unique look to them also.

View media item 941207

I can't even lie, I do feel Nike cut some corners with the XI Denims and I do feel the X's look, feel, and have better quality than the XI Denims. But overall I really like the Denim XI's they have their own unique look to them also.

View media item 941207
Yeah, unique look of ugliness. The 10s are pretty dope, wish I could have got a pair but I refuse to pay any reseller a cent of my hard earned money.

Last edited:
Not going to argue with some of you guys. It is what it is.

That said, I'm surprised bron didn't bust out any slick PE lows since they are more of a mid type of shoe and were to remind dudes of the 10s.
I have never been more confused with a player and his signature line then lebron this year.. he wears the xi, then changes to x elites, then soldiers vii, then elites, then lows, then back to soldiers..lol  hopefully he will stick with elites for the rest of the playoffs and get some awesome PE's..

I do feel we have been robbed this year of all the awesome PE's he had last year with the X.. I want to ID me a pair of the black and red he had but i just bought yeezy foams and dont want to part with another 250.. May is going to be hella expensive.

"Supposedly" @Nikerevenge  is going to release the pics of the Lebron 2K14 tonight.  Disgruntled former employee for the win if he produces pics lol
maybe@nikerevenge is  Iceysoles and sneakerTMZ love child...

The only picture we will see is one that nike sends out.. by know if Nike wanted these shoes leaked they would have, obviously  they are keeping this project hush hush for a reason.

Thats pict reminds me of a hot girl that hangs out with ugly girls to make them look even hottier

1 thing that Lebron surpasses Jordan in is politeness and regard for the fans, it's a known fact MJ is an arrogant no people skills individual.
Obviously you missed his playing days aka the 90s.. Every person on the planet didn't want to "be like Mike" because he was an *******

And it doesn't matter how many rings Lebron amasses before he retires in relation to "passing Jordan".. As some have said Russell has 11 rings and he's not automatically considered "hands down greatest" to everyone, if Kobe ends up with 6 rings he still won't be "equal" to Mike..
It's the circumstances with Lebron, fair or not it's a reality.. Jordan never left his team in hopes of joining another superstar (although I understand why Bron did) Jordan never lost in the Finals James has lost 2.. Mike played in a much more physical era with IMO better talent across the board.. MJ was the best athlete/most talented of his day but he also wanted to win more than anyone else, he was a killer on the court and never let you down on the biggest of stages..
Lebron is an amazing talent, first of his kind for his size and ability and will go down as ONE of the greatest but he can never be Mike

the funny thing is, if you're not at least 34 years old, you didnt even see jordan in his prime. if you think that he was in his PRIME between 1996-98 you are sadly mistaken.

Last edited:
the funny thing is, if you're not at least 34 years old, you didnt even see jordan in his prime. if you think that he was in his PRIME between 1996-98 you are sadly mistaken.
I'm 31 and was lucky enough to experience the entire run.. And MJ has many primes lol, that's debatable.. Some can say 80s Mike for pure athleticism some can say early 90s Jordan for athletics and fundamentals meshed to the highest degree and some can say late 90s MJ with the best smarts and the best shooting Jordan.. None are wrong lol, it's all the best we've ever seen

We've heard the same things, from multiple "acclaimed sources" and we're still in the dark. What I do believe is that a small team of higher up Nike employees worked on these shoes. And they can directly link any of them back to any photo they, or someone else has taken.

I heard that it was a team of only 30 that have seen the shoe at Nike. Would be very easy to track them down...

I'm 31 and was lucky enough to experience the entire run.. And MJ has many primes lol, that's debatable.. Some can say 80s Mike for pure athleticism some can say early 90s Jordan for athletics and fundamentals meshed to the highest degree and some can say late 90s MJ with the best smarts and the best shooting Jordan.. None are wrong lol, it's all the best we've ever seen
I remember watching his 72-10 season when he had dennis rodman, scottie and steve kerr, toni kuko, luc longley.. that team was amazing.. you almost wanted to wish they would lose because they were so guud.. (kind of why people hate on Lebron so much)  They lost 3 total games their entire playoff run.. 

would be interesting in this day of free agency  and superstars teaming up, if we will see another team as dominant as that one..

man im pulling the trigger soon on denim X!.....to add to the jordan bron debate.....i love bron but jordan was and is basketball....he's the reason we are on a sneakerforum right this minute...his shoes are what started this sneaker culture we are in right now.....im pretty sure no one was collecting converses back in the day..not saying that other nba players shoes werent popular back in the but that was just back in the day.....j's are still popular to this day....i know my sneaker collecting started with jordans and it took years for it to evolve into collecting other non jordan shoes!

Not to derail the thread from the mj/bron talk but I saw the florals and kc yesterday at a sneaker convention, my God man they look great, met D Revis and that was bittersweet being a jet fan

Not to derail the thread from the mj/bron talk but I saw the florals and kc yesterday at a sneaker convention, my God man they look great, met D Revis and that was bittersweet being a jet fan
I actually love the infant florals.. definetly copping for my son and me.. hoping they are a GR so I can use my military discount.

And it doesn't matter how many rings Lebron amasses before he retires in relation to "passing Jordan".. As some have said Russell has 11 rings and he's not automatically considered "hands down greatest" to everyone, if Kobe ends up with 6 rings he still won't be "equal" to Mike..
It's the circumstances with Lebron, fair or not it's a reality.. Jordan never left his team in hopes of joining another superstar (although I understand why Bron did) Jordan never lost in the Finals James has lost 2.. Mike played in a much more physical era with IMO better talent across the board.. MJ was the best athlete/most talented of his day but he also wanted to win more than anyone else, he was a killer on the court and never let you down on the biggest of stages..
Lebron is an amazing talent, first of his kind for his size and ability and will go down as ONE of the greatest but he can never be Mike

View media item 941338

May is fast approaching, folks. And it's gonna be all about LeBron.
pimp.gif
May is going to have me broke!!  damn.. 

I remember watching his 72-10 season when he had dennis rodman, scottie and steve kerr, toni kuko, luc longley.. that team was amazing.. you almost wanted to wish they would lose because they were so guud.. (kind of why people hate on Lebron so much)  They lost 3 total games their entire playoff run.. 

would be interesting in this day of free agency  and superstars teaming up, if we will see another team as dominant as that one..
I don't think we will, in my lifetime anyways although that would be interesting.. Free agency mainly as you said is the biggest reason and the East is very watered down where the West is much more competitive, the conferences were on a much more level area of consistent talent in Jordan's day..
Yeah that 72-10 team was great for sure but let's all remember the years before when Mike stepped away the Rockets won the Finals.. Jordan had a great cast of teammates no doubt but Jordan himself was the "straw that stirred the drink"
Stole that line from the playoffs this year lol

Back
Top Bottom