Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Everytime I get a notice I hope to see something new or discounts, 3 frigging pages of 2k nattering and rep screen shots.
Get use to it. Doesn't make much sense they close the 2K thread so they can all come in here and talk 2K.

Last edited:
Everytime I get a notice I hope to see something new or discounts, 3 frigging pages of 2k nattering and rep screen shots.
I see you post in every page complaining about 2k complaints. 
laugh.gif

get over it.

with discount/promo codes...

20% is probably the highest i've seen/received. this usually can be gotten when nike actually messes up on your shipped order. (my db5's were missing the flashlight, scuffs or other issues.)

15% is a generous consolation.

10% is a pretty much to get people to stop complaining.

i had a 20% and used them on the lunarendors QS preorder. saved a cool $100 just on that.
I hold out for the 20% haha. I've been fortunate to get 3. 2 were easy to get, the 3rd I had to give real proper a** chewing. I try not cry too much because I wouldn't want flagged as a habitual complainer. Either way, I usually wait till I have a large order to utilize its powers to greatest extent lol. I got 5 pairs of Kobe IDs and some Lebron's and I coupled it up with that 6% Ebates as well.

I see you post in every page complaining about 2k complaints. :lol:

get over it.
You get over it and stop being thirsty, talk about the same nonsense over and over again and conspiracy theories. They aint shipping the shoes and you don't know what they look like, be thankful they haven't leaked and can't be copied by some sweat shop making fakes.

man the rep told me

Tim: The delay is because of physical inspection so that the shoes ship at the same time.
Tim: And be perfect on arrival.
Jed: what does that mean? each of the shoes are being inspected before shipment?
Tim: One by one. By hand for flaws.
Jed: so its possible the items will be delayed further if they don't meet the inspection requirements?

think he trolled me.
Ha, we know that's a lie  ^^^^^. I'm sure their 2K inspections are about as good as their GRs. You know there are going to be some upset folks when the soles of their shoes are attached to the tongue.  For y'all's sake, I hope they come to you flawless, but realistically speaking, the odds just don't support it.  Most of you don't have 10 pairs coming like Lewi and afford to scrap a pair lol.

Last edited:
You get over it and stop being thirsty, talk about the same nonsense over and over again and conspiracy theories. They aint shipping the shoes and you don't know what they look like, be thankful they haven't leaked and can't be copied by some sweat shop making fakes.
If you truly don't want to talk about it then why bring it up? I understand the majority of the useless 2k14 drivel but today there was new information out. People were trying to figure out a way to get codes, even ones that didnt have 2k14, and posting info up. I mean aren't we supposed to give information in this thread?

Get use to it. Doesn't make much sense they close the 2K thread so they can all come in here and talk 2K.
Made perfect sense, bigj wanted to cease the nonsense by having them join us and maybe indulge in another conversation besides hear say and speculation.

If you truly don't want to talk about it then why bring it up? I understand the majority of the useless 2k14 drivel but today there was new information out. People were trying to figure out a way to get codes, even ones that didnt have 2k14, and posting info up. I mean aren't we supposed to give information in this thread?
I brought it up so maybe you can see how dumb it is, y'all say the same things again and again but word it different then you have these random posts about "never seen this cw, surprised no one has called these the 2ks".

I brought it up so maybe you can see how dumb it is, y'all say the same things again and again but word it different then you have these random posts about "never seen this cw, surprised no one has called these the 2ks".
I understand how dumb repetitive information is but for the most part today was new information, and the rep chat logs have stopped rolling in. Dude that posted the same picture was overkill but other than that I think the 2k talk had subsided pretty well after the initial flood of stuff, which was to be expected.

Rep this... You ain't getting the shoes any time soon, how about that?
And you aint getting any discount codes that you always talk about wanting so dearly but can never seem to find any because of the 2k talk. We all get it, you don't like the 2k talk.

(desperately tries to end the incessant 2k14 debate)

Nike LeBron 11 Low “Turbo Green”
Color: Turbo Green/Nightshield-Glacier Ice-Laser Crimson
Style Code: 642849-300
Release Date: 05/24/14
Price: $170

yeah man I posted that info earlier as well as the dunkman lows, and no one even flinched from the 2k talk
Rep this... You ain't getting the shoes any time soon, how about that?
roll.gif

for the 7734 i'm post it again because my man went in

Aaron: Hi, my name is Aaron. How may I help you?
john k: are you a bot or a real live person
Aaron: Hello John. I am a human. I'd be happy to help you in any way I can.
john k: would like the status of my 2k lebrons i ordered in december.. am getting pretty frustrated with everything and the run around im continuously gettting
Aaron: I understand that the prolonged anticipation can be frustrating. We currently expect them to ship in June. 
john k: june?
john k: they were supposed to ship in march
john k: than april
john k: than may
john k: than i was told this week
Aaron: Correct. We have had a few delays with these shoes. Part of that is that we are trying to ensure that every order is perfect and they all arrive around the same time. 
john k: lebron is autographing each shoe?
Aaron: I am not aware of anyone personally signing the shoes.
Aaron: I also can't explicitly state that they won't be signed.
john k: what do you mean?
john k: ill take my 15% off coupon though seeing as nike be giving these away
Aaron: I mean I have no idea what the shoe will look like or if it will be signed.
john k: i just checked my email.... says the order will be shipped by may 12th
john k: if its not shipped it will be canceled
john k: whats that mean
Aaron: We sent those emails a few days ago. They will not be canceled. The information I provided is the most current.
john k: so... june?
john k: or may 12th?
Aaron: June.
john k: and where is my 15% off coupon
Aaron: We don't have a policy in place to give promo codes for these orders.

now its june? i thought may 12th
AND THENNNNN ..... NO MORE AND THENNN!!!

Last edited:
^^^ its a destroyer jacket made before the denims were conceived

when I was checking for the denims, i was eyeing that jacket as well.

Back
Top Bottom