Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Rep this... You ain't getting the shoes any time soon, how about that?

And you aint getting any discount codes that you always talk about wanting so dearly but can never seem to find any because of the 2k talk. We all get it, you don't like the 2k talk.
Actually I have enough discount codes for the next 3 sneakers I choose to buy so that's a fail on your part, I never said I was looking for codes so re-read what I wrote. If you have nothing valid to put on the table stop replying back and definitely stop quoting me, I rather you say something indirectly so I can just over look your nonsense.

Actually I have enough discount codes for the next 3 sneakers I choose to buy so that's a fail on your part, I never said I was looking for codes so re-read what I wrote. If you have nothing valid to put on the table stop replying back and definitely stop quoting me, I rather you say something indirectly so I can just over look your nonsense.
You specifically said you were looking for discounts so sorry I misspoke on the codes. The fact of the matter is that neither one of us are adding anything of importance to the thread right now. Your pissing and moaning about the 2k talk does as much as the people who repeat the same thing about 2k, nothing. I haven't seen you bring anything "valid" to the table since your initial rant either. If you don't want me to quote you then don't quote me, block me, or ignore me. Simple as that.

Seeing those mockups colorways of lows, man Nike really dropped the ball with those.
mean.gif

Of the 2k14 topic. You guys think the WTL gonna be impossible to get?? since I get no love from ndc since the jordan sb1, I feel like resellers pray for these.

Oh wow, I knew New Zealand was pretty bad but not Aussie, y'all usually in flip flops at the beach lol. I need to get to New Zealand, I know a Maori chick out there and she's stunning.
Haha I don't own single pair of "flip flops" lol. It's pretty bad here now because reselling has become huge some GR releases are overnight camps now

Oh wow, I knew New Zealand was pretty bad but not Aussie, y'all usually in flip flops at the beach lol. I need to get to New Zealand, I know a Maori chick out there and she's stunning.
Haha I don't own single pair of "flip flops" lol. It's pretty bad here now because reselling has become huge some GR releases are overnight camps now
Crazy, England hasn't become that bad yet but it will eventually. So you have footlocker out there also? How's the living out there? I used to go by Neighbors and Home and Away lol, alot of those cast members are out here in the states acting now.

Crazy, England hasn't become that bad yet but it will eventually. So you have footlocker out there also? How's the living out there? I used to go by Neighbors and Home and Away lol, alot of those cast members are out here in the states acting now.
I haven't watched them in years lol. Yeah mostly it's mainly footlocker out here we have Nike site their stores don't get many releases ironically & we have one independent store in Melbourne that's it lol

I haven't watched them in years lol. Yeah mostly it's mainly footlocker out here we have Nike site their stores don't get many releases ironically & we have one independent store in Melbourne that's it lol
I smell a lucrative buisness venture lol. I think I need a trip out there, traveled alot of places but Down Under and Asia is the places I want to visit the most.

Same in New Zealand, it's ridiculous how few releases the Nike Stores get in comparison to footlocker :smh:

Same in New Zealand, it's ridiculous how few releases the Nike Stores get in comparison to footlocker :smh:
Yeah true I'm hoping there's gonna be a few stores getting the WTL since they are going on nikes site. Looks like they might release 20 pairs in the whole country lol

Back
Top Bottom