Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Figured it's justified for the outburst this time. I mean, the shoes were delayed AGAIN. Sad stuff. That said, I wonder why nike has been so mum with the release dates of the EXTs.

Yea guys had reason it's just ridiculous at this point with the whole the 2K14 stuff :smh: .... On the other note I was really hoping to see a KC release date amongst all the new pages or at least a rumor but yea not sure why they've pretty much kept the EXT rd's on the low either, I guess they're really trying to make quickstrike release mean something again :lol:

thinking the sprites will be the ones that even threaten to sell well at $170.

Yea I saw a dude in the gym yesterday with a pair of sprite VIII lows on :pimp: the XI lows are pretty damn close on the scale of hotness if you ask me despite what others are saying :rolleyes they'll probably sell out based off of the hype of its predecessor and the fact that they actually look pretty good IMO

I won't beat a dead horse, enjoy your release.

Don't know why it double posted. Stupid otterbox on the new phone.

Nevermind this phone is just stupid.

Last edited:
thinking the sprites will be the ones that even threaten to sell well at $170.
I think the whole pricing structure with lows is just off, I remember getting them for like $75 back in the day.  I really want a pair of KD VIs but even with my Footlocker 30% off, I still haven't picked any up.  I just don't see the point, especially with basketball lows.

I think the whole pricing structure with lows is just off, I remember getting them for like $75 back in the day.  I really want a pair of KD VIs but even with my Footlocker 30% off, I still haven't picked any up.  I just don't see the point, especially with basketball lows.

KD pretty much playing in sandals this year :lol:

yes my blue suedes will finally be here today according to ups, strangely they have those and my wife's purse on too diff trucks as they went out for delivery this morning at 2 diff times weird

the heros are a nice colorway but i cant get myself to like the elites nor the price tag.

Nike needs to make those Black / Gold elite lows. 

Last edited:

What are the odds lookin like that the Hero's actually sit long enough to hit discount prices???

99.9%
I don't think they'll reach discount prices, people are starting to realize how nice they are.

It's all about quantity available. Even the nicest shoes go on sale (non jordan) or can be had below retail if enough pairs are produced.
True, but ain't these a special release? Super hero pack.

Back
Top Bottom