Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

so will you guys still cop the everglades even with the id option dropping on the 17th or just id some everglades??? official pic from nike

940x569q80.jpeg

IDK if its the colors on there or what, but those are SWEET!!!

I'll reserve judgment until we see what the preset colors of the pattern are. That pattern color looks good with the blue upper.

Last edited:
so will you guys still cop the everglades even with the id option dropping on the 17th or just id some everglades??? official pic from nike

940x569q80.jpeg

I think an I.D. could come out loads better than the release pair if we get enough options, a pair with a white upper and some fruity accent colors would be a killer summer time shoe :wow:

Last edited:
Hopefully this means the 2Ks will be done with their "inspection" by the 17th when this ID option drops! 
That would mean they wouldn't have announced the June delay. Honestly, anyone who orders Everglades on iD better pray they aren't made in the same factory as the 2K14s. If that's the case, the Everglades iDs won't be here for a good 6 months after ordering.

Last edited:
Just an aside in regards to the IDs. I just placed an order I believe on Monday and they had an estimated delivery date of 06/20/14.

That would mean they wouldn't have announced the June delay. Honestly, anyone who orders Everglades on iD better pray they aren't made in the same factory as the 2K14s. If that's the case, the Everglades iDs won't be here for a good 6 months after ordering.

Sounds like they'll end up being free to me :pimp:

I'm officially done with the XI's except for the lows. I can't get over how comfy they are vs. the X and IX lows.

Those everglade ID's might be my first pair of ID's I'll make. The only thing turning me away from the retail version are the icey soles.

After much drama, and bs im finally satisfied for now View media item 959383View media item 959385You may notice the purse in the background thats wifey's md gift and when she takes the stuffing out the matching wallet is inside, the furby peaking on the shoes is for my lil gurl she's had a complete turn around in behavior at school so she's getting rewarded to when I go down to visit this wkend

After much drama, and bs im finally satisfied for now View media item 959383View media item 959385You may notice the purse in the background thats wifey's md gift and when she takes the stuffing out the matching wallet is inside, the furby peaking on the shoes is for my lil gurl she's had a complete turn around in behavior at school so she's getting rewarded to when I go down to visit this wkend

props for getting your girl a MD gift.... are ya'll not together anymore though?

Xs > XIs :tongue: But you knew that was coming

Wanted to cop those Everglades on the 17th, but thinking of the possibilities available on Id got me second guessing now

Back
Top Bottom