Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I ain't spending 3 bills on the superhero... no way! Don't c what so special about them....
Oh well more money saved.... Fed up with nike gimmicks, loud colors n nicknames just.to.catch peeps attention....

something to think about...

$220 x 2014 = $443,080

nike's just been sitting on and investing our $443,080 for the last 6 months.

at this point i feel more like a drug dealer that fronted a sack to a customer and asking for my money.

only to have the guy give me excuse after excuse...
no they havent, they havent charged anyone yet.. 

[thread="532801"]Quote:[/thread]
True, but ain't these a special release? Super hero pack.
No more special than last year's heroes.

On a semi-related note: How do you do embedded quotes like that? When I quote you, it's only your last response and doesn't include the rest of the quotes.

Bingo.

To answer your question, from a non mobile setup, go to your profile and scroll down. There is a quotes option you can change.

No more special than last year's heroes.

On a semi-related note: How do you do embedded quotes like that? When I quote you, it's only your last response and doesn't include the rest of the quotes.
you can change it under your profile settings... personally i do not like quote pyramids

I ain't spending 3 bills on the superhero... no way! Don't c what so special about them....
Oh well more money saved.... Fed up with nike gimmicks, loud colors n nicknames just.to.catch peeps attention....

how about those china 9s in your avy? are the colors not loud? is the china nickname not attention grabbing enough?

IF YOU HAVE A 'LIMITED' SIZE.....

i.e larger than 12, and less than 8--idk if they'll sit long enough for discount. I learned the hard way last year waiting for stuff to go on sale and then would eventually miss out on my size. STILL need a pair of white elite 9s :smh:

However, NDC takes forever for stuff to go on sale. But other places like a city gear etc. will mark stuff down sooner. Those sites need to be come your best friends.

how about those china 9s in your avy? are the colors not loud? is the china nickname not attention grabbing enough?

:lol: I see what you doing---but China 9s were no where near 3 bills.

And every lebron line has a China.... so I don't think that's the same as the new "superhero" thing they JUST came up with I like last year.

IF YOU HAVE A 'LIMITED' SIZE.....

i.e larger than 12, and less than 8--idk if they'll sit long enough for discount. I learned the hard way last year waiting for stuff to go on sale and then would eventually miss out on my size. STILL need a pair of white elite 9s :smh:

However, NDC takes forever for stuff to go on sale. But other places like a city gear etc. will mark stuff down sooner. Those sites need to be come your best friends.

I would love to wait for stuff to go on sale but I wear a 12. If I wait too long I'm SOL.

:lol: I see what you doing---but China 9s were no where near 3 bills.

And every lebron line has a China.... so I don't think that's the same as the new "superhero" thing they JUST came up with I like last year.

i know :D just messing with dude a little bit. his logic is just a little bit off. it would be more accurate if the "superheros" were limited. but they arent.

and those chinas are just as bright as the rest of them.

Ima be hawking this thread after the heros release looking for a site that has them discounted just like I did the slh :lol:

Should just give the real price in the future. Had me thinking I was about to stack a code and a winners circle on 129.99
laugh.gif
Sorry. Just figured everybody knew. $109 not bad if you have $20 off anything winners circle coupon.

Are there any on feet of the diffused jade?  I tried googling and not seeing much.  Very interested as I do like the colorway.  In person was good too.

Back
Top Bottom