Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
info from the KD thread from @Nick Wronski  about Lebron XII

http://bbs.hupu.com/gear
The figure would have been prepared for a long time but have uploaded ~ ~ so I could not pass details 7th generation hand played James 11 and Durant! !
    LEBRON Ⅻ ¥ 1599
Features: Dynamic fit and flexible response
Summary: LEBRON Ⅻ is a revolutionary basketball shoe designed to enhance the explosive James stadium and design. Independent nike zoom air cushioning increase the flexibility of the system, while the upper structure of the generated light, precise fit of.
Characteristics: 1: hyperfuse structure provides lightweight, breathable supportive.
           2: hyperposite integrated to the upper flaps, the additional protective.
           3: Independent nike zoom air can produce flexible cushioning effect.
           4: fly line to ensure a dynamic fit.
           5: breathable monolithic boots fit feet.

A total of four color yo time to market should be this year's autumn and winter ~ ~

so will you guys still cop the everglades even with the id option dropping on the 17th or just id some everglades??? official pic from nike

940x569q80.jpeg

Last edited:
i've heard rumors of may 15 for the king crown but i'm not quite sure if that's true

hopefully it is so we can get them already

Now they have an id option on the ever glades I'll make my own pair, that blue look pretty awesome though.

Question, does Nike have a delivery service that requires a signature? UPS standard service just ain't cutting it, they left my yeezy foams on my door step and someone wanted them more than I did. I have a pair sitting in London so no harm done to be honest but if I order the Hero's I don't want the same happening.

Question, does Nike have a delivery service that requires a signature? UPS standard service just ain't cutting it, they left my yeezy foams on my door step and someone wanted them more than I did. I have a pair sitting in London so no harm done to be honest but if I order the Hero's I don't want the same happening.

That how my oregon foams were jacked. Sign up for UPS mychoice and have it held at your local ups facility for pickup

Aiight thanks.

Back
Top Bottom