Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
No. It just means you don't know what dead stock is.
Tried doesn't mean used. Otherwise shoe stores would be selling used shoes.
Dude, Deadstock is supposed to be the condition a shoe is in when it leaves the factory and reaches the retailer. I never said being tried on means Used. But it clearly isn't Deadstock. You stick your foot in a shoe and it's no longer Deadstock

Last edited:
No updates on the first page?

Turbo Green 5.24
Everglades 5.30
Dunkman Low 5.31
Floridian 6.14
South Beach 6.21

No. It just means you don't know what dead stock is.

Tried doesn't mean used. Otherwise shoe stores would be selling used shoes.
Dude, Deadstock is supposed to be the condition a shoe is in when it leaves the factory and reaches the retailer. I never said being tried on means Used. But it clearly isn't Deadstock. You stick your foot in a shoe and it's no longer Deadstock

Dead stock actually has nothing to do with the condition of the shoe.

"DEADSTOCK" means that this particular sneaker is no longer available in stores, stores NO LONGER have them INSTOCK. Which is why the STOCK is DEAD. When stores sell the sneakers in question they have to sell them for a specific retail price, the store can not sell them for more than the suggested retail price unless it is a SNEAKER BUTIQUE which usually sells exclusive or DEADSTOCK sneakers. So when you hear DEADSTOCK used in the proper way, basically means that the sneaker is no longer in stores and that is why the price is higher, or don't miss out on them because they are no longer available in stores, they are "DEADSTOCK"
"DEADSTOCK" now a days has taken on a new meaning to the new generation sneaker-heads. They now use "DEADSTOCK" (I've noticed) in a lot of auction listings to mean: New, unworn in it's original box, in it's original state that it comes when purchased from the store & has never touched the floor.

Denim 8, 9-10.5, 13 on FTL I was able to add the 10.5 to cart

for those complaining that the 2k's look like a leapord i'm have to disagree compare it to the leapord life styles and it's to diff patterns

i'd say its more lion/tiger face print like someone pointed out earlier

I still think they'd be better if they used real fur like these though

I dare anybody to go to a shoe store and ask for a discount cuz the shoe's been tried on.

Tried on = new.

So I guess you have that new sneaker head mentality.
Tried on = still new.
Hey man, to each his own. 

But for me personally, if I'm dropping $200 on a sneaker I'm making sure nobody else's crusty feet have been in them whether its for 2 secs or 2 weeks

So I guess you have that new sneaker head mentality.

Tried on = still new.
Hey man, to each his own. 

But for me personally, if I'm dropping $200 on a sneaker I'm making sure nobody else's crusty feet have been in them whether its for 2 secs or 2 weeks

Unless you only purchase shoes in release date in the store and watch them get unboxed then you really don't know.

We've had nt members that show pics of them trying on shoes in the stock room. People do try on shoes in the store without purchasing also.

I've been saying since day 1 that there will probably be closer to 2500-3000 pairs once Lebron and his boys and his moms boyfriend and the nike execs and everyone gets a pair.

Still.. Not bad.
I remember reading somewhere that nike produces at least 3,000 shoes , 986 going to him and his fam ain't that bad considering none of their exclusives pairs come to us most of the time Lebron just seems cool and would give a ball boy or janitor some exclusive pairs . I can't wait to find me a pair after my little brother flaked on me .

Need that fit posted mez. Better be some cheetah leopard and lion until we figure out exactly which print it is too :lol:

White T and these

hmprod

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom