Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I wish the 2k14s had a cool graffiti style design that was actually 3m on the foamposite material rather than the print. The print just ruins the shoe from being such a dope cw imo

That print really does ruin it imo. The gold details plus the plush red looks
nthat.gif

And that ain't no damn Lion print, or Lion face print lol... that's a tiger all day

Heros came in from NBAstore, nothing wrong with them. Going to swap the laces later.

im hating :lol:

my order was shipped today. its a matter of getting with my boy when they come in which is no easy task considering he lives like 5 min away :lol:

after having finally seen the elite super heros in person i would not hesitate to cop when the next best deal or discount on them comes around or if im able to get them from the factory....even though im not the biggest fan of the design the color blocking works well on them making them look real nice!

This X100!!! This is my understanding/use of the term. But new age sneaker enthusiasts mean as unworn. Like people selling 5lab3s today will be saying DS for sale....
but it still kind of goes with the original meaning because those J's you mentioned arent in stores anymore and the likely hood of them getting some more is slim to non so that shoe now is DS...

but it still kind of goes with the original meaning because those J's you mentioned arent in stores anymore and the likely hood of them getting some more is slim to non so that shoe now is DS...

Nah. They just dropped today and some places will still have them. It's not a foregone conclusion that these are 100% sold out across the board as they just released today.

NBA store needs to get WTL. lol
Semi-SRS

Yeah right. The WT is going to be tough to get. Either you get lucky, know someone or have a bot. It'll probably be NDC online, NT, HoH and boutiques in store.

Gotta say Heros are tight. Best Elites, IMO. Besides the Golds, the highs going out strong with Everglades, CJ and SB.

Back
Top Bottom