Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Money saved. The SB id looks better and like op said the KC and the Glades are too similar for me. I know one is a print and the other one is bling bling but whatever

Last edited:
Damn all that heat!! Please sneaker gods make them all easy cops...

Speaking of DS. Not to jump on BigJ's coat tails but imagine going to a car dealership and saying I want a dead stock car!! Even a new car is going to have some miles on it. And are you going to be like hell naw I don't want this if someone drove in it.

I want that puppy dead stock. Like literally. Naw, I mean no one touched it, not even it's momma.

When I do a search on EBay I look for new or new in box.

When I used to collect comics, I looked for mint. Then they started doing that comic grading which raised the price.

Next thing you know we got sneaker grading. This Brand New Dead Stock Untouched immaculate no imperfection pair of WTL 12s is $5,000 and comes in a hyperbaric box with a finger print reader keyed to your DNA.

Damn all that heat!! Please sneaker gods make them all easy cops...

Speaking of DS. Not to jump on BigJ's coat tails but imagine going to a car dealership and saying I want a dead stock car!! Even a new car is going to have some miles on it. And are you going to be like hell naw I don't want this if someone drove in it.

I want that puppy dead stock. Like literally. Naw, I mean no one touched it, not even it's momma.

When I do a search on EBay I look for new or new in box.

When I used to collect comics, I looked for mint. Then they started doing that comic grading which raised the price.

Next thing you know we got sneaker grading. This Brand New Dead Stock Untouched immaculate no imperfection pair of WTL 12s is $5,000 and comes in a hyperbaric box with a finger print reader keyed to your DNA.
they've doing comics and toys with afa grading for years shoes will start after they find people that can actually grade a shoe
what are those in the bottom the barely visible ones?????

Lol NT, per usual, up to their corny jokes and shenanigans...

Clearly men can't kick back huh? Carry on with your 2K hate...

"Helicopter seat, feet inclined, **** feelin like a sofa"

You balling up grizzly?
Nah, that's garry harris... i would school ol boy tho  
laugh.gif

well now i know why lebron doesnt wear these. my whole heel came out and i rolled my ankle. i had them tied tight to. guess it can happen in any shoe. but imo they dont feel sturdy, just a nice model to look at. looking forward to the xii though.

I'm sure they will grow on a lot of people. But a large chunk will always think they are trash.
i mean i like loud dont get me wrong, If the WTL X grew on ppl as are(will) the WTL XI the supreme foams idk why these wouldnt. They really arent as bad as ppl are making them seem  

Dead stock actually has nothing to do with the condition of the shoe.

"DEADSTOCK" means that this particular sneaker is no longer available in stores, stores NO LONGER have them INSTOCK. Which is why the STOCK is DEAD. When stores sell the sneakers in question they have to sell them for a specific retail price, the store can not sell them for more than the suggested retail price unless it is a SNEAKER BUTIQUE which usually sells exclusive or DEADSTOCK sneakers. So when you hear DEADSTOCK used in the proper way, basically means that the sneaker is no longer in stores and that is why the price is higher, or don't miss out on them because they are no longer available in stores, they are "DEADSTOCK"
"DEADSTOCK" now a days has taken on a new meaning to the new generation sneaker-heads. They now use "DEADSTOCK" (I've noticed) in a lot of auction listings to mean: New, unworn in it's original box, in it's original state that it comes when purchased from the store & has never touched the floor.

This X100!!! This is my understanding/use of the term. But new age sneaker enthusiasts mean as unworn. Like people selling 5lab3s today will be saying DS for sale....

They're polarizing shoes. I think it's part not being the WTL and the feral feline print.

To be honest, it's free money for Nike. And at least those who are basketball simulation fans got a cherry on top for playing the my career mode in NBA2K14. Looking forward to see if they do it again for the KD7.

Probably not. Ronnie2k mentioned they were leaning towards doing it with Jordans. Doesn't mean they can't do a KD as well though or instead.

Probably not. Ronnie2k mentioned they were leaning towards doing it with Jordans. Doesn't mean they can't do a KD as well though or instead.

Man...I wouldn't mind but then it could literally be a crapshoot like you got 29 proper Jordan's, all the off shoots, CP3, Melo. If they do it for the XX9, I wouldn't be mad though.

What would be hotter would be if like 2K14, you could either get signed by Jordan Brand or Nike.

I just hope we can do 2-3 minute quarters. 24 minutes minus the random is just too much.

Back
Top Bottom