Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Calm down lil buddy. I knew exactly where I posted it to. It was to interject the direction of the next installment. Don't be feeble minded sir
@CarolinaFinest  lil buddy 
laugh.gif

Put my 2Ks on eBay yesterday with a BIN of $2014 and a starting bid of $0.99... Today the highest bid is $565 and the auction still has 7 days left...

Put my 2Ks on eBay yesterday with a BIN of $2014 and a starting bid of $0.99... Today the highest bid is $565 and the auction still has 7 days left...
I dont understand why people are shocked that the 2ks are selling.

People that didnt cop were just waiting to see people fail.

I dont understand why people are shocked that the 2ks are selling.

People that didnt cop were just waiting to see people fail.
Well with so many people doubting that they were gonna sell for over $500ish I figured that it wait do take more than a day for my highest bid to surpass that.

Sold mines for 900$ I'm not eem trying to sit on a pair of sneakers I have no interest for and only paid 220$ to get...glad money is in my pocket and sneaker out my life.

Geez, is it just me or is Nike's twitter talking a whole bunch today lol  This is going to be a long week since I'm now getting nervous/anxious about how they'll drop these WTL's 
mean.gif

idk if i wann flip my size 12 or keep em man.....it'll go down as a sick sneaker in all time but idk.......will it be dumb to get rid of them now at 1000-1500 or keep em and get rid of em down the road for more lol.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom