• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

since everyone else doing it i'm do it too

Galaxy X, GK, Holo 8, ASG V > Chlorine 7 > all the rest of the crap (this includes them ugly ***** IX big bunks
laugh.gif
)
not sure if serious with big bangs <<< every pair u named 
mean.gif

and if serious
yeah i'm serious i hate the look of the IX they're just really ugly to ME but i respect what everybody's opinion is but the shape just didn't do it for me, I prefer the X the most so far as my fav LJ with the re-entry's being my fav shoe so far RIP to my pair
mean.gif

yeah i'm serious i hate the look of the IX they're just really ugly to ME but i respect what everybody's opinion is but the shape just didn't do it for me, I prefer the X the most so far as my fav LJ with the re-entry's being my fav shoe so far RIP to my pair
mean.gif
to each his own mah man......9/11/10> any other bron silhouette for me 

My favorite as of now

These pics pushed me over the edge on Saturday, I ordered the exact same ones you made, except I did a red shank instead of black. 

These are my "I'll never get a red/black/gold champ pack shoe so I'll just make my own." 

Repped for you showing us the way with actual pics of yours. 

mean.gif
to each his own mah man......9/11/10> any other bron silhouette for me
I respect it because at the end of the day everyone needs to have their own opinion and likes otherwise we really will be sheep

In terms of the ASG shoes, these are hands down my favorite. Also my favorite Lebron ever.
so where are the shoes???.....oh those are them...thought those were some boxes!...jk but this is how i thought about brons back then and thats why i couldnt get into them!

Got charged over the weekend for the 2ks and was told in chat that she wasn't sure when they would be shipping out but they are ready to.

Not a day goes by where I don't regret not spending my money on LeBrons when they went on discount instead of Jordans and video games :smh:
Yeah...I know that feeling all too well when I look to cop an older Lebron that I passed on :lol: :smh: I still grab certain Js when my favorites or certain colorways I missed on come back out, but there's definitely days when I wish I would've passed on more Js and copped other things instead, especially with everything coming back out every 3-5 years.

Yeah, I've seen some pairs listing for like $400+. Prices on some of the older Lebrons now are pretty crazy to me, especially for ones that went on heavy discounts or sat a long time originally.

Just curious but why are these prices crazy to you?

Think about it for a second - you have some clown-like, animal print shoe that dropped in the past 2 weeks going for $1000+ yet shoes that have been stored for anywhere from 5-10 years (LBJ I-VI) are overpriced at $400+ (and they probably sell for alot lower)?

Also bear in mind that alot of people actually wore their LBJ I-VI and it wasn't just an endless cycle of reselling/trading so finding DS or VNDS (not someone's beaters represented as VNDS) pairs is not as easy.

Let me know your thoughts.

rather than get the SB i wanna ID a pair but which shad of green is the rite shade the turbo green??

Think about it for a second - you have some clown-like, animal print shoe that dropped in the past 2 weeks going for $1000+ yet shoes that have been stored for anywhere from 5-10 years (LBJ I-VI) are overpriced at $400+ (and they probably sell for alot lower)?

Also bear in mind that alot of people actually wore their LBJ I-VI and it wasn't just an endless cycle of reselling/trading so finding DS or VNDS (not someone's beaters represented as VNDS) pairs is not as easy.

Sure, I get what you're saying. By crazy, I guess I meant it more in the sense of it's been "crazy" to see how much things have changed over time in the past few years, not so much that the prices themselves are quite so ridiculous. With sneaker culture becoming more popular in general and Lebron himself winning championships and gaining popularity, older pairs being hard to find in VNDS/DS condition, etc, the resale price increases make logical sense. It's just been crazy/interesting for me to see the change actually happening.

Part of me is still just thinking back to how it was before things blew up, and you could get most Lebrons that some people are paying 400+, 500+ for now at maybe $200 and under on eBay. And now, $200 is the retail price. Even 3-4 years ago, you could find pairs of Zoom Generations or the IIs in DS condition for $150 and under, even though those were 5-6 years old. It's just been interesting to see how things have kinda blown up in the past few years.

rather than get the SB i wanna ID a pair but which shad of green is the rite shade the turbo green??
It was atomic teal, but it's no longer available, which sucks.  That turbro green is what is on that recent pair of XI lows, saw them in person and much darker than atomic teal, just an FYI. 

no post any lebron id with a turbo green foam yet :frown:. to me the south beach 8 isn't even teal. they look green

hype[sup]1[/sup]

hīp/

informal

noun

1. 1.

extravagant or intensive publicity or promotion.

"she relied on hype and headlines to stoke up interest in her music"

[table][tr][td]synonyms:[/td][td]publicityadvertisingpromotionmarketingexposure; More[/td][/tr][/table]

verb

1. 1.

promote or publicize (a product or idea) intensively, often exaggerating its importance or benefits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom