Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

idk if i wann flip my size 12 or keep em man.....it'll go down as a sick sneaker in all time but idk.......will it be dumb to get rid of them now at 1000-1500 or keep em and get rid of em down the road for more lol.
nerd.gif
down the road means 5-10 years bruh. it's up to you tho

idk if i wann flip my size 12 or keep em man.....it'll go down as a sick sneaker in all time but idk.......will it be dumb to get rid of them now at 1000-1500 or keep em and get rid of em down the road for more lol.
nerd.gif
Sneaker game is all about whats hot right NOW. If you want the most money sell them now.

nerd.gif
I'm in the same boat, gotta see how they look in person first

fav Lebron... just to sidetrack everything once again.. after Big Bangs..

Gold swoosh version not red swoosh version. No idea why I didn't ID these when I could

the reason i can believe high prices for these is because you got these hypebeast sneakerheads that get their hands on literally everything that drops, even weeks before the release. and unless im mistaken they cant even get their hands on a pair unless they played the game. (aside from buying from a reseller)

hearing that eBay cash register tone..

View media item 1004617

except for when it's a BS BUYER and they don't pay up

View media item 911880

**and ya'll it's MINE, not "mines".... :lol: man that has really been irking me something terrible these last few pages.

i.e "oh MINES are a size 9... or MINES are listed for 1500." Nawl, it's just 'MINE'. Mines are little bombs that blow up when you step on them :tongue:

Last edited:
i'm all about people being happy for come ups. You got the 2ks, good for you! I mean really, good for you

but cats don't need play by plays on 2k resell and ebay auctions

that being said, I would keep them for years. Lebron gonna be doing his thing for a while, there will be complex and other blogs that'll keep bringing em back up in lists making them relevant and must wants for collectors and enthusiasts (hopefully)... you might get tempted to rock em though

i'm all about people being happy for come ups. You got the 2ks, good for you! I mean really, good for you

but cats don't need play by plays on 2k resell and ebay auctions

that being said, I would keep them for years. Lebron gonna be doing his thing for a while, there will be complex and other blogs that'll keep bringing em back up in lists making them relevant and must wants for collectors and enthusiasts (hopefully)... you might get tempted to rock em though
this is what im afraid of 2-3 years down the road, still havent taken any of my IX out of the box outside of the Big Bangs 

i dont get ppl man....you get clowned for waiting to rock you sneakers....you get clowned for wearing them rite away you cant win lol

Some ppl may never get it. This whole "sneaker game" rhetoric is all bull. Stems from small guy complex or some weird insecurity. Naturally I'm an easy going person but seems like on NT alot of people get caught up in E props that create an odd sense of entitlement. Like their omnipotent or something :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom