Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Congrats to all of the guys who got those 2K14's XI's. Im guessing i've got maybe a 10% chance of scoring on these WTL XI's. F it.
10%? Every king reseller of the forum has made an appearance within the last week and you have the percentage that high?

Last edited:
10%? Every king reseller of the forum has made an appearance within the last week and you have the percentage that high?

Hold up your power ring, they ain't beating us this time. His percent should actually be much much higher....I give him a 75% shot. Lol.

You had an 8.5, 10 & 11 in the MVP/WTL X when I tried to purchase one from you for $1600 after they released...and you want to land them again?....with the WTL XI??

Why are the two of you saying you'll drop the extra dough now when I guarantee you'll get them for retail lol

Looks like the power rings have combined on the opposite side. Duke Nukem style.

Where's my Planeteers?!

View media item 1006114

Is there a traitor amongst us!? :nerd: I'm about to start socking suckas wit da ring finger! >:

Last edited:
So 6-6 for the KC? They would do that to me. I really want those 2s
eyes.gif

Ugh fml
confirmed?! dont play with my emotions @CarolinaFinest

After the whole "Eastbay Kobe Restock" today. I'm taking everything Eastbay says with a grain of salt.

I just seen someone post a tweet from EB. I seen no decent amount of speculation over it since the WTL is at the forefront of everyone's brain excluding me. I want the 2s worst than the KC but I know i want no parts of that secondary market for them KCs

that would be my luck now that i spent my shoe money for this paycheck on other things they decide to release with lil warning

Everything I've read on sprites has been a late summer release. I need those, turbo greens, usa's in that pick and possibly floridians. Would be better if I can get them on a discount.

Nike is gonna hold on to them until they find out if Lebron wins another championship. Nike is hoping to release these as Lebron raises the Larry O'Brien, hence the look of the shoe.
the 3peat heat pack..WTL, SB, and KC!

Holy cow how many pairs of WTL XI you expecting to trade for any of those 3 shoes, @Nupe05, 5 or 6 pairs for 1? These won't be commanding much more than WTK 8. Champ elite 9's?!?!! :nerd:

That 6/6 release date from EB is MORE than likely the Gold Elites and they were mistaken.

They were def mistaken. They only have the KD's from the gold pack on their calendar right now, so they just had no clue what they were talking about lol

Back
Top Bottom