Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lawd this Fed-Ex guy is trying my life, hate being held hostage by waiting on packages.

Me don't own any Kobe's tho
frown.gif
The Jordan 2012 insole works better actually. Foot sits lower in the heel of the shoe and gives a lot more room in the front toe box area.

So basically if I went to a HOH and did the stock locate they could do it for me?!
nerd.gif
What I've been told by them is they can search other Foot Lockers but a HOH inventory will not show up in a regular Foot Locker inventory search. They are separate. They get premium shoes and you have to go there to buy them.(Brings the customers in) It makes sense.

Last edited:
Lawd this Fed-Ex guy is trying my life, hate being held hostage by waiting on packages.

I redirect my FedEx packages to the local store. It's free, it's the best thing ever. Scoop em up at my convenience, don't have to worry about sideways looks from the lady. "Another pair? :smh: "
Got a pair on route there for Friday :lol:
I thought the same service for UPS cost money? So I never done it :lol:

That pink lacelock sets them off, and who knows they might include an extra set of laces
call me crazy but I think a lil more pink whoulda set the shoe off more but anyway should be easy cop since resellers won't be able to make profit

I already have MyChoice and FedEx acct, Nike didn't send me a shipping confirmation until early this morning and it's already out on delivery today.

HOH are separate. They only handle their stock and .com returns.

So basically if I went to a HOH and did the stock locate they could do it for me?! :nerd:

actually, the black brons weren't hoh exclusive so they are just giving you a hard time. shipping is always their discretion. sucks because the shoes have been out for a minute and they usually don't mind at that point.

But I would say paying resale is stress free if you're in the ferrari or jaguar switchin four lanes, with the top down screamin out, "money ain't a thang!"

So what you're saying is that it's okay to pay pre-sale for the King's Crowns since they DO bling-bling? :nerd:

SB don't look bad honestly, but compared to the SB 8 & 9 they're just decent
Id love a pair tho give my 8s a break for a while

I grabbed him another pair of AJ12s the other day for 15.00 on eBay, which is where I got the KPs.  A lot of these shoes being sold are by moms that have no idea what they're selling.  I just emailed the lady and said I'll give you $15 if you close the auction now, which she did.
nice man, i want to get the little guy some KPs as well.. 

Back
Top Bottom