Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That isn't the issue, the issue is these hackers using bots on NDC EU and by passing the whole UK address issue by having them shipped to a courier. Now it's just beyond ridiculous because you're doing it in your own country and now doing it in other countries, so basically no one without an atc or a bot can even make an order where ever they are.

If you let these people have their way eventually the only way you can buy a pair of shoes will be from a reseller or if no one likes them.
Nike just needs to do a "pre-order" system.. The people who want them can buy them.. None of this $200 shoe you now have to pay $2000 for. Resellers would go from shoes to iPhones or something else..

It's like talking to a wall. There are plenty of overseas people with US addresses.
Y'all are naive if you think people don't get it in from overseas.

Y'all think kicks-crew has a nike account? :lol:

you are failing to miss the point I'm trying to make---OVERSEAS PURCHASES AREN'T PROHIBITING US FROM BUYING FROM OUR SITES.

WE however ARE prohibiting EU folks from purchasing on their own sites.

It's like talking to a wall. There are plenty of overseas people with US addresses.
Y'all are naive if you think people don't get it in from overseas and you'd say no thanks. Let singapattymelts get them.

you are failing to miss the point I'm trying to make---OVERSEAS PURCHASES AREN'T PROHIBITING US FROM BUYING FROM OUR SITES.

Naw you are missing my point. Overseas people def get orders from our sites too.

That said, you'd be a lie if someone told you they'd order a pair of WTL for you from the Singapore release or whatever and you said no thanks because you don't want to raid their inventory.

Last edited:
It's like talking to a wall. There are plenty of overseas people with iUS addresses.
Y'all are naive if you think people don't get it in from overseas.

I don't think you get the point, US people are botting UK sites on top of their own that don't deliver to the US and taking all the stock, you have to be naive to think that's the same as ordering legally from a site that delivers internationally. So basically it's ok for y'all to use bots and other hacking methods on every site all over the world and deny everyone else a chance to buy shoes they want? America's got a warped way of thinking I swear until it starts to affect them, let some other country do the same thing and watch the outcry.

Last edited:
Naw you are missing my point. Overseas people def get orders from our sites too.

That said, you'd be a lie if someone told you they'd order a pair of WTL for you from the Singapore release or whatever.

:lol: I never was arguing that... when I said "scheming" I'm implying like we're taking stuff outta their pockets BEFORE they themselves even get a shot. The few foreign purchases we get aren't in high volume to the point where we legit don't have a chance. The reason we don't stand a chance over here is because of red-blooded Americans, or people living in America.

and I'm not understanding your second statement.

i saw AT LEAST 100 people say they tried to order WTKD from BW , how many were from america lol
roll.gif

i saw AT LEAST 100 people say they tried to order WTKD from BW , how many were from america lol:rofl:

We are on an American dominated site. What's your point?

Soon UK cats will only be able to buy a shoe via a us reseller and bigj will still be saying that's normal :lol:. Kind of reminds me of oil, there's enough here but F that we want someone elses.

If you think reselling isn't a huge thing GLOBALLY, you don't understand the game lol. As for the whole "taking their inventory" thing, big j is right. NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO THESE SHOES. Y'all can have your moral/ethical code and pay resellers, I do whatever I can to not put money in other people's pockets. I help my friend in the UK with stuff from here and he does the same for me over there.

If you think reselling isn't a huge thing GLOBALLY, you don't understand the game lol. As for the whole "taking their inventory" thing, big j is right. NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO THESE SHOES. Y'all can have your moral/ethical code and pay resellers, I do whatever I can to not put money in other people's pockets. I help my friend in the UK with stuff from here and he does the same for me over there.

so then you don't necessarily fit the bill or description of what we're talking about....

:lol:

It's like---I'm tryna understand if ya'll are being ANTI just for the sake of being ANTI or what. But based on what I'm seeing in the Saucony Thread, ATC thread, and just on twitter in general..... NikeNino's usage of the word "raid" seems to describe what's going on lately.

Last edited:

so then you don't necessarily fit the bill or description of what we're talking about....

It's like---I'm tryna understand if ya'll are being ANTI just for the sake of being ANTI or what. But based on what I'm seeing in the Saucony Thread, ATC thread, and just on twitter in general..... NikeNino's usage of the word "raid" seems to describe what's going on lately.

Nobody had a problem til nupe05 and Memphis said they were plotting on some sites.
People been ordering from overseas, especially in this thread, for years.

also---I'm no carmen san diego but I travel, globally. Even in markets like Toyko (which is like a sneaker mecca) doesn't have the same amount of reselling going on like we do.

Yes, I've been to Toyko. Spoke with shop owners, etc. and all that. The Re-sell game in the US is on some next level ****.

Nike keeps delaying and pushing our relase back but the other countries for the most part are getting theirs...nike doesn't give us a clear reason why which makes us upset so now we resort to hacking other sites...if our pairs our being delayed then we feel as though everyone else pairs should be too...sidenote: I know that I was literally mad at that pic last year of the EXT X line just sitting over in that footlocker or whatever store that was in Africa..felt like those were pairs that could have been over here for us to buy!

Back
Top Bottom