Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If you think reselling isn't a huge thing GLOBALLY, you don't understand the game lol. As for the whole "taking their inventory" thing, big j is right. NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO THESE SHOES. Y'all can have your moral/ethical code and pay resellers, I do whatever I can to not put money in other people's pockets. I help my friend in the UK with stuff from here and he does the same for me over there.

Nobody had a problem til nupe05 and Memphis said they were plotting on some sites.
People been ordering from overseas, especially in this thread, for years.
Wrong, my problem came today when people couldn't order a shoe from NDC EU because they was sold out and then people in the thread gloated about botting the site. Didn't see what memphis said.

Wrong, my problem came today when people couldn't order a shoe from NDC EU because they was sold out and then people in the thread gloated about botting the site. Didn't see what memphis said.
@The7onius  Well somebody said memphis didnt win because he didnt pay retail for his WTL, then memphis decided to brag about how he's gonna go for multiples for retail overseas which led to my gif

Last edited:
If you think reselling isn't a huge thing GLOBALLY, you don't understand the game lol. As for the whole "taking their inventory" thing, big j is right. NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO THESE SHOES. Y'all can have your moral/ethical code and pay resellers, I do whatever I can to not put money in other people's pockets. I help my friend in the UK with stuff from here and he does the same for me over there.

Nobody had a problem til nupe05 and Memphis said they were plotting on some sites.

Right. The one UK site that's been raided.

Right. The one UK site that's been raided.
One? Y'all bot End, Soleheaven, Crookedtongues, list goes on.

not totally true, but what is true is they over sell and then cancel orders
uhh.. yes it is.. Champagne and Cigar 6's didnt even release on their site because they sold out in store first.. but I guess you live in Germany and know first hand..

The7onius The7onius sarcasm. You know about the sites being raided but now because nike got hit it's a problem? Report it to nike so they can be aware of it. It's their fault for shipping multiple orders to the same set of addresses.

Last edited:
@The7onius sarcasm. You know about the sites being raided but now because nike got hit it's a problem? Report it to nike so they can be aware of it. It's their fault for shipping multiple orders to the same set of addresses.
agreed.. botting/raiding affects US sites as well..

Same thing happened to Jimmy Jazz... concord lows were sold out before they even went live.. but they did fix that issue and they can't do it anymore..

why can't the overseas sites like End, soleheaven do the same thing??? 

you should be more mad the distributers, instead of people exploiting loop holes, because people by nature will ALWAYS exploit loop holes.. wether american, british, german, yellow or green!

Last edited:
also---I'm no carmen san diego but I travel, globally. Even in markets like Toyko (which is like a sneaker mecca) doesn't have the same amount of reselling going on like we do.

Yes, I've been to Toyko. Spoke with shop owners, etc. and all that. The Re-sell game in the US is on some next level ****.
bow wow in f&f Tokyo Drift!...lol

LMAO kid thinks its only Americans doing all of this to his sites too hahahaha.

That's what I'm saying. Just because it's not posted on nt it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. People are just in denial.

agreed.. botting/raiding affects US sites as well..

Same thing happened to Jimmy Jazz... concord lows were sold out before they even went live.. but they did fix that issue and they can't do it anymore..

why can't the overseas sites like End, soleheaven do the same thing??? 

you should be more mad the distributers, instead of people exploiting loop holes, because people by nature will ALWAYS exploit loop holes.. wether american, british, german, yellow or green!

Last edited:
The demand overseas is definitely much lower than what we have here but it's definitely increased in the last few years. A lot of these online sites we shop at used to sell out due to us US buyers where they can now sell their products in store without needing us.

View media item 904220
I'mma leave that alone.

However, I asked a specific question....

I've traveled a decent but for as young as I am, and with my 3 completely different cultures, I've gotten the chance to somewhat get a view of the sneaker game in different countries and areas....but you did use Tokyo as a specific comparison for "reselling" which I found a little bit interesting seeing as their retail is crazy high when put on a spectrum of "world cost/retail" which may go to explain why resell isn't as crazy over there. For example, the supreme le bain hoodie dropped in Japan like a month and a half before it did here in America. I was going to ask a friend stationed over there if he could pick it up for me, but Japanese retail came out to like $575 usd or something crazy like that. On the other hand I have sold stuff to Japanese sneakerheads through eBay and they didn't even bat an eye at what some would call crazy prices. Likewise I have family and friends in the UK and their retail is semi-comparable to the US, and I've dealt with quite a few known resellers from that area. I know my theory isn't fool-proof, but I'm just giving a little bit of my experience. Check eBay international or #supremeforsale on IG and you'd be surprised about the amount of people that resell across the globe

View media item 904220

I'mma leave that alone.

However, I asked a specific question....

I have traveled overseas and most people I met are too worried about making money to put food on the table, then were to get the latest pair of Js..
Being from the UK.. Hulk you're wrong and I disagree with bigj. Most people from the UK wear air maxes, the low height Jordans, 3,4,5, reebok classics and retro nikes or adidas. The sneaker culture in euro is totally different and they're very serious about their shoes also. You will find a few people who really are into Jordans but they're a minority, the Jordan 11s are popular because they're not high and have a sleek look to them.

You can't tell the culture unless you've lived it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom