Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So u mean what I saw in the movie wasn't an exact representation?...that man was selling everything from sneakers to snickers and they were buying it up!.. :D.

Repped for your input.... But yes, Tokyo was the example I used because they have rich shoe game.

And I went to Spain a while neck and was just like what 7 said, Nike store barely had any Jordans or Lebrons mainly **** I didn't like :lol: which at the time I was like "boooooo this is weak"

Do what it takes or do not complain. I used to cry about being Canadian and livestock selling international, but tears do not cop shoes unfortunately.
Winners go home and **** the prom queen
laugh.gif

(anyone into hardcore electronic/gabber...search "**** the prom queen" by Angerfist)

LMAO kid thinks its only Americans doing all of this to his sites too hahahaha.
This and what BigJ has been implying. Over the years, I've read hundreds of times on NT and various sneaker culture sites/blogs etc.. about the large number of foreign sneakerheads that gets most their shoes and gear from american retailers/resellers. Also there was a time that except a very select few gr releases, nearly all of JB and Nike releases never saw official releases outside of the US. I don't recall many american sneaker enthusiasts complaining about foreigners buying up stock online or through catalogs and having them shipped overseas. I've only seen them appreciate that the Japanese, Europeans, etc. has so widely embraced this Nike/JB sneaker culture through the years.
For anyone to suggest loopholes and 'extra assistance' are almost exclusively exploited only by American resellers/consumers seems rather naive.

I'm 6'3" 190 lbs and some dude in the Agassi thread told me I needed to eat somethin...

opinions...opinions...

NOT SURE IF SOME WERE BORN RECENTLY. THE TWO WAY STREET OF FOREIGNERS GRABBING STOCK IN BULK FROM THE U.S. AND US GRABBING STOCK FROM OVERSEAS HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS....

ONE OF THE BIGGEST, IF NOT THE BIGGEST BOT SITES IS NOT EVEN U.S. BASED. THEY ARE IN THE U.K. :lol: :lol: . IN SOME WAYS THE RESELL GAME IS MORE LUCRATIVE OVERSEAS THAN IT IS HERE. YOU GOT GUYS OVERSEAS NOT EVEN BLINKING AT DROPPING DOUGH TO HAVE THE **** THAT ONLY RELEASES HERE ESPECIALLY SINCE MOST OF THE TIME OVERSEAS DOESN'T GET THE STOCK OR QUANTITY THAT WE DO. THE REAL COLLECTORS OVER THERE ARE THIRSTYYYYYYYYY.

IN REALITY, IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME ONE BIT AS I BELIEVE MOST OF THE STOCK RELEASED OVERSEAS JUST FINDS ITS WAY BACK OVER TO OUR MARKET IN THE STATES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER EVENTUALLY. MOST OF THE SHOES RELEASED OVERSEAS PROBABLY SELL OUT JUST FOR THE FACT THAT THEY NOW REALIZE THEY CAN JUST RESELL THEM TO US IDIOTS HERE IN THE STATES :lol:

80% OF THOSE WTL RELEASED OVERSEAS ARE GOING TO END UP IN THE HANDS OF AMERICANS HERE IN THE STATES.

THE MORE PEOPLE ARGUE ABOUT THE SHOE OR EVEN TALK ABOUT IT, THE MORE EYES AND ATTENTION THEY BRING TO THE SHOE TO THOSE WHO WOULDN'T NORMALLY EVEN CARE, MAKING IT HARDER ON THEMSELVES. IF THIS KEEPS UP, NOT EVEN GOD WILL BE ABLE TO LOOK OUT ON A PAIR.

Last edited:
"Survival" of the fittest has found it's way to the sneaker community and pretty soon (unfortunately it seems) you'll either need to know how to bot or know someone who does in order to get a pair of kicks. Unless they make each pair GR or initiate a pre-order system, which is doubtful

Back
Top Bottom