Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What part of these have already been confirmed as the XI's do people not understand?

If you do not like the look of what's pictured above, then you will have a to find a different shoe to rock with this year...simple as that.

I don't like it anymore than you all do lol

I'm actually digging these...Def getting that love hate reaction that some older sigs are known to have had...Even though it seems to not be pushing the envelope on a tech standpoint we should just wait for the solid specs to be released...That being said it's a solid departure from the previous two designs and that alone has me interested...

Last edited:
I just wish the Lebron line was more groundbreaking and original.  Every shoe looks the relative of another shoe.  I hate comparing the line to Jordans but some of the Jordans were truly original and groundbreaking.  15 years from now we wont be rocking these batman boot 11's in the club or casually, idc.
The Jordan 2's are derivative of the Jordan 1s. It's like that with more than a few of Jordans signatures. Yeah many of those designs were groundbreaking, but there are plenty of Jordans that build off the success of a previous silhouette. The Kobe's are the same way. The designs look similar but the tech is what's groundbreaking. These Lebron's (lebronposites?) don't look like any other Lebron signatures, which may be a good or bad thing depending on the buyer. I for one like what I have seen so far, but will reserve judgment until the press shots surface. But thus far I like where they are going design wise.

Last edited:
Can't stop looking at these and can't wait to Id a pair or 2 but for the price $260(I prefer the diamond logo and swoosh) I need more color options every color of the rainbow, tan, color combinations(ex yellow-green) etc. and an extra set of laces. Mild rant over to the nike reps that low key read this thread.

I'd have to see these in person. The Lebron's tend to grow on me as they release the 100's of colorways. Now that I look back, I actually like older Lebron shoes.

lol. I haven't gotten any of the last three models (which I somewhat like) because of the price and the player. These ugly shoes don't stand a chance

A lot of people are complaining about the $200 price tag, but yet you see people beasting over South beach 9's which retailed for $235 around there, Lebron x EXT QS are $250 and people are buying them. Nike sees that shoes are being bought on Ebay for almost double what the shoe was bought from a retailer.  Nike knows everything and they will raise the prices because their are enough people who will pay those prices and they will eventually slow the resellers because it will get to a point where there will be little no money to make after fees. At the end of the day people will complain, but dont come i here and say $180 for the Lebron X is crazy especially when I seen and heard it first hand on the pure platinum release date when customers repeatedly said "$180, thats a rip off especially when you can get the Grapes for $160"!!!  Lebron X at $180 is more justifiable Grape 5's at $160, or Retro 3's with "Nike Air" on back for $200 when the shoe was originally retroed for a $100.  At least you're getting full length air max, flywire, and performance beyond any other basketball shoe. The jordan 5 you pretty much get a Jumpman logo on a piece of cardboard. ZERO technology from 1990, leather that creases, mesh and ice bottoms that yellow and minimal comfort. At the end of the day no one is making you buy anything, all prices are justified and people are going to buy regardless. Lebrons will last, their comfortable, and paying $200 for shoe that is better than buying a retros that last 6 months then yellow.

A lot of people are complaining about the $200 price tag, but yet you see people beasting over South beach 9's which retailed for $235 around there, Lebron x EXT QS are $250 and people are buying them. Nike sees that shoes are being bought on Ebay for almost double what the shoe was bought from a retailer.  Nike knows everything and they will raise the prices because their are enough people who will pay those prices and they will eventually slow the resellers because it will get to a point where there will be little no money to make after fees. At the end of the day people will complain, but dont come i here and say $180 for the Lebron X is crazy especially when I seen and heard it first hand on the pure platinum release date when customers repeatedly said "$180, thats a rip off especially when you can get the Grapes for $160"!!!  Lebron X at $180 is more justifiable Grape 5's at $160, or Retro 3's with "Nike Air" on back for $200 when the shoe was originally retroed for a $100.  At least you're getting full length air max, flywire, and performance beyond any other basketball shoe. The jordan 5 you pretty much get a Jumpman logo on a piece of cardboard. ZERO technology from 1990, leather that creases, mesh and ice bottoms that yellow and minimal comfort. At the end of the day no one is making you buy anything, all prices are justified and people are going to buy regardless. Lebrons will last, their comfortable, and paying $200 for shoe that is better than buying a retros that last 6 months then yellow.

Quoted for truth

QFT

^^ wow on ur text. Dese dont look noding like dem past lebron. Dese r da real original. Neber b4 hav der ben sum thang similar 2 dese. Maybe the flightposite but da posite on dis lenron has a great shape.

Naaw. Da lenron IV posite cool was tho. Dese scrate tho.
Da blocking color on the bred have potenshul. I be lookin at tv watching heat but leron aint wore dese yet do.

$200 has always been the max I would pay on a pair of shoes. It's why I have only one pair of Foamposites. I bought the retro blue foam pros a few years ago before they raised the prices on all foams. So I got them for $190 before tax. These lebrons would be around $216 around my way after taxes. If the right colorways are released, I'll cop, but I don't see myself ever going over that threshold.

Do y'all not get it? People (majority) only buy those limited shoes just to resell them. The "beasting" is to make 200 bucks off a desperate person if not more

Last edited:
These will be my first Lebrons for sure. I never liked previous Lebrons other than the 4s. These don't look so fat and go for a sleeker look. Good job nike for finally switching it up! 

I agree with what you said, but the Lebron 9 Elites retailed for $250, at least that was box price. I bought the pure platinums for myself and the grapes for my cousin's husband. The grapes felt so cheap, even with the leather, that the money felt much better spent on the Lebrons. The X's are the most comfortable shoes I have worn, and extremely durable.

Well, how interesting that these are indeed the XI's?

They still have that "LBJ Soldier" appeal to them... Maybe that's the designers keeping the influences of the Lebron line with the tech of the past and present...

These definitely give off traces of Flightposite I , Ultraposite, LBJ Soldier, and the tip reminds me of the Payton IV with the Foam + small Swoosh...

I'll wait for more pics and info before I pass any more judgment...

Do y'all not get it? People (majority) only buy those limited shoes just to resell them. The "beasting" is to make 200 bucks off a desperate person if not more

Some of us do bud. Just an endless cycle of reselling - take pictures of 'collection', impress cats on NT, ISS, etc..., post WDYWT shots inside the house and then resell to the next 'desperate' cat.

Back
Top Bottom