Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
People reach entirely too far when trying to draw comparisons between shoes. The shoes have holes in them, why not compare them to Crocs?

People reach entirely too far when trying to draw comparisons between shoes. The shoes have holes in them, why not compare them to Crocs?
roll.gif

Mark my word. You can have these 11s. Wouldn't buy them for $50 or even buy one for $50 get one free. Is he going the Shaq route and playing a comic hero in a kids movie or something? Hey Nike, Voltron called and want their moon boots back. So bad it's not even funny. Looks like all the other Nikes that just sit on shelves. Trying to make the future now? Haahaa so gross

I really thought there would be alot more hate for these however I love them, cant wait for the first wave of CWs.

I'm happy I don't like these shoes. I passed on all 10's and I'll pass on these too- money saved!

Did we get LeBron 10 pics in May last year, this is awfully early for a Bron to come out.. For some reason I am thinking that these are another addition to the soldier line (at least I hope so)....As with the Durant 6, Jordan 28, and now possibly the LeBron 11's call me John Stockton because I am passing...All hype for nothing at least before I see it in person.. Hopefully the Kobe 9 looks good initially.

Did we get LeBron 10 pics in May last year, this is awfully early for a Bron to come out.. For some reason I am thinking that these are another addition to the soldier line (at least I hope so)....As with the Durant 6, Jordan 28, and now possibly the LeBron 11's call me John Stockton because I am passing...All hype for nothing at least before I see it in person.. Hopefully the Kobe 9 looks good initially.
It's already been confirmed by JM (who apparently is a good enough source) and Mav Carter (LeBron's right hand man) that these are the 11's.

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Do y'all not get it? People (majority) only buy those limited shoes just to resell them. The "beasting" is to make 200 bucks off a desperate person if not more

Some of us do bud. Just an endless cycle of reselling - take pictures of 'collection', impress cats on NT, ISS, etc..., post WDYWT shots inside the house and then resell to the next 'desperate' cat.

Nailed it.

I loved the way the LBJ ix performed. I just could not get into the price tag. I did not like the way the X looked so I did not even think of buying at $180. The most I have paid for Jordans is $160 and I am not about to do that for any retros ever again. SO, when I see a $200 shoe, I just say no. I play in every pair I buy, but I am old and not good enough that shoes make a difference. So just busting up 2 bill shoes is a bad idea for me. I know there will be plenty of people out there buying this shoe once it finally comes out, but I doubt I will ever put my foot in one.

After looking at the KDs and Lebrons for next year, I sure hope Kobe has a good shoe, or I will be screwed.

i love these

price sucks.

nike gettin outta hand with these prices

why are the jordan 3s 200. thats like paying a lamborghini price for a 1990 honda accord.

The Jordan 2's are derivative of the Jordan 1s. It's like that with more than a few of Jordans signatures. Yeah many of those designs were groundbreaking, but there are plenty of Jordans that build off the success of a previous silhouette. The Kobe's are the same way. The designs look similar but the tech is what's groundbreaking. These Lebron's (lebronposites?) don't look like any other Lebron signatures, which may be a good or bad thing depending on the buyer. I for one like what I have seen so far, but will reserve judgment until the press shots surface. But thus far I like where they are going design wise.
VERY true...

I talked to Tinker once about the DNA of the Jordan 10 and how originally NO ONE liked it.. but all he did was slap some Patent Leather on the XI and adjust a feww things and boom the greatest shoe EVER..

I actually like these but not for 200, i didnt buy
The X because of it.nike just making it easy
For me to walk away from purchasing basketball shoes oh well money saved.

I'm liking what I see with these. Bring out either a Metallic Red/Gold (Ironman) or a Silver/Purple (Megatron) and watch that shoe fly off the shelf. I have a feeling these XI's will be make or break with colorway/color blocking. Personally I think they have a lot of potential. 

Back
Top Bottom