• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I wear size 13 in the black/red Jordan XI

What size should I get. Lebron 8 and 9 I've been wearing size 13 but Jordan 1s size 12, just for some comparison

Weird, Nike shot me the "Check out quick because we have limited quantities on this release" message. Just a heads up for anyone looking to pick these up a week later, after all first impressions are had. Might not be there.

DSG checkout with PayPal was stupid easy, with free 2day. Good looks. First pair of Brons for me.

Last edited:
Love these types of releases - added 2 pairs and had no line on NDC. (got my TTS and .5 up to see which fits better) Back to bed.

I went tts.. i hope i made the right decision
I sized up .5 but I have wide feet so I know I won't regret it, even with Kobe's I get 11s but I know I could always get an 11.5 for more comfort, I guess it all depends on your foot

this went smooth but I know the gloves and Js dropping today also helped

these are easy to get, if you want these and sleep on em you'll regret it. for anyone who truly wanted these, i think we can all agree that this was possible. all you had to do was be up at 8am and go online to many of the retail sites. so don't wait like a week and then be like damnn should've cop last week.

Good looking on the FootAsylum link and coupon code fellas. $200.85 is cheaper than I would've paid instore or online due to that blasted nyc tax.
is there any other fees? i keep hearing things about foreign fees and you get hit with a big number for shipping tax or something like that, im in NY and i can def do $200, tax here cray
The foreign fees are usually VAT tax which is already included in the price on overseas sites and some places give discounts to US buyers to offset it or email them and they'll take it off (not all sites do this)

Customs fees is another and it's really the luck of the draw on that. I've heard anything under $250 is safe from customs charges but some dudes said they got hit with them for purchases less than $250. Personally I've order from Euro sites about 10 times and never been hit (all my orders were less than $250 as well)

easy cop on ndc. now this is a welcome change. cant wait, and really hope there isn't another must have color til 2014. this price point is pushing it

Back
Top Bottom