Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Glad to see these still chilling..  say i get my pair from fnl and they're to small.. if i take them back to the store to return them and there's still pairs left on the site.. you think they will  be able to reorder them right in store and have them shipped to the store for free ? never tried this before so i have no idea

Last edited:
Thank god these will sit. This government shutdown is stressing me out. Saw my paycheck and missing 5 bills for the furlough days.

Lessons learn from 9 and 10's go .5 size up.

Glad to see these still chilling..  say i get my pair from fnl and they're to small.. if i take them back to the store to return them and there's still pairs left on the site.. you think they will  be able to reorder them right in store and have them shipped to the store for free ? never tried this before so i have no idea

Well, considering that the online inventory and the in-store inventories are somewhat linked, I would say it's possible. Not because they are ordering online, but it's because if there are pairs online, then it is likely that there are pairs in-store somewhere. They should be able to do a store transfer.

On a side note, I bought these using a gift card and a WC rewards card, but I totally forgot about getting the free shipping from FNL.

Well, considering that the online inventory and the in-store inventories are somewhat linked, I would say it's possible. Not because they are ordering online, but it's because if there are pairs online, then it is likely that there are pairs in-store somewhere. They should be able to do a store transfer.

On a side note, I bought these using a gift card and a WC rewards card, but I totally forgot about getting the free shipping from FNL.
Thanks.. i just sent them a message to see what they say

Is there a code for free shipping on FNL?

any1 check out on eb yet? cleared cache an it reset my wait time
mean.gif
. got a 30m wait still.

Thank god these will sit. This government shutdown is stressing me out. Saw my paycheck and missing 5 bills for the furlough days.

Lessons learn from 9 and 10's go .5 size up.

True but every shoe is different, i had to go .5 up in 9s and 10s but these fit me tts

Hopefully you get that money eventually too all this bull is ridiculous

I honestly can't believe people are passing on what might be a top 5 (GR) Lebron of all time for that Jordan retro.

Not only are the AJ10's nothing special, but that steel c/w isn't even the nicest 10 lol.

Either way I'm glad I was able to cop easy for the smooth 162 shipped

& for the record these are suuuuuuuuper GR, despite popular insider intel lol.

I honestly can't believe people are passing on what might be a top 5 (GR) Lebron of all time for that Jordan retro.

Not only are the AJ10's nothing special, but that steel c/w isn't even the nicest 10 lol.

Either way I'm glad I was able to cop easy for the smooth 162 shipped

& for the record these are suuuuuuuuper GR, despite popular insider intel lol.
It's up to personal opinion.

A lil over an hour after release. Just woke up to use the bathroom n decided why not check if they're still available, still looks like a FSR. Nice to know that either Nike made enough for everyone who wants em or that I won't be seeing too many other people rockin em when I do lol. Either scenario I'm good with.

Good luck with everyones size choices hope the tts-ers get a shoe that fits and the .5 up-ers don't get a shoe that's too long.

Back
Top Bottom