Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
In all honesty though, attention to how I dress has given me chances with girls wayyyyy outta my league lmao.....those king's pride were low key hitters on the college scene haha

Not enough women in here to make it "The View" but that would be cool if thats what it takes to get these young guys to stop wearing those tight (but baggy in the ---) sweats out in public!

Dunno how joggers got brought up. Maybe search a few pages back. Im done tho. How about we forget joggers existed in this thread! :lol:

The saddest thing about most of our efforts to cop kicks is that the majority of females don't know or even care about how difficult it was to cop a particular shoe or colorway let alone the perceived value of shoes on the secondary market.

When a woman likes a shoe she likes it, if she doesn't it really is that simple.  Men spend more time looking at and analyzing each others feet than we'd like to admit.

If your a dude thats still copping every saturday to impress chicks then you might want to reevaluate because theres a dude thats going to rock nothing but a pair of flip flops this entire summer and get more chicks than you.

Last edited:
What did I do?  
I did go nuts on the 10's...elites, lows, slides, ID's....it was an expensive year.  I went pretty hard on the 11's but not as bad as the 10's and not as hard as a lot in here.  I dropped the ball on 2k's....only XI I regret not getting...had the time too.  |I

Was acknowledging people with dope 11 collections lol no problems at all folk.

The saddest thing about most of our efforts to cop kicks is that the majority of females don't know or even care about how difficult it was to cop a particular shoe or colorway let alone the perceived value of shoes on the secondary market.

When a woman likes a shoe she likes it, if she doesn't it really is that simple.  Men spend more time looking at and analyzing each others feet than we'd like to admit.

If your a dude thats still copping every saturday to impress chicks then you might want to reevaluate because theres a dude thats going to rock nothing but a pair of flip flops this entire summer and get more chicks than you.
Repped for truth 

Joggers are great with kicks. Better than the carpenter jorts y'all be rockin [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Classic case here people. This is when to know your role and be quiet when grown folks are talking. I already said I would buy a pair of joggers and went on to voice my displeasure about the floral print well any type of funky print that could be found on women's jeggings. Reading is fundamental. Now go sit at the kiddie table and your not getting a toy. :lol:

theres a woman for everyone to be honest.

some women love men that only wear suites
some like the scruffy type
some like thugs
some like crazy
some like dudes that wear sweats daily
shot at me? :lol:

clothing gets dudes hostile in here 

wish there was more shoe news in terms of LeBron can only discuss the KC and lows but so long 

things have taken a left turn 

If you are wanting the Bieber / Hammer look then yes. If you want a mature tailored look then go Publish Legacy. Great all around joggers.
wow dem joggers don't run cheap neither 
laugh.gif

wow dem joggers don't run cheap neither :lol:
I bought a couple pairs from urban outfitters with a 30% coupon and free shipping. Sign up for the mailing list and wait in the weeds. The materials are amazing, very stain resistant. There's also a jogger thread here @ NT.

Back
Top Bottom