Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think I'm going to have the KOTJ customized with some red blood splatter on the posite. Might give it a final touch needed to be dope, just feel like there is something missing...

View media item 612797View media item 612798
Nike have set the bar for basketball sigs in this present day with these Lebron XIs. I really don't know what to say about them. They speak for themselves. The design of this shoe is nuts. It's one thing looking at them on the net but in person these look like they were sent from 100 years into future. They are built sturdy and durable. The materials feel top notch. The armor posite is flexible but yet more stronger than the hyperpositte material. These have a crazy but subtle color changing effect in the light like the 99 gold flightposites. The shoe can look copper, olive ,mint, gold, green depending on what angle you are viewing. Sturdy laces. Comfy lunaron. I followed the advice here on NT and went .5 size up. I usually wear 11.5 but I picked up a 12 and these are very comfortable on my feet. In fact those fly wire vents help my feet breathe in these . I have a wide foot so it left a hint of room for my big toe and pinky feet to contour properly. Dope sneaker. They are sitting in my area. 80+ people showed up for the Jordans. I was the only one checking for the lebrons. Mall security let me skip ahead of all the Jordan buyers to purchase my Lebrons first. Easy pick up. In and out the mall like that. Thank you Nike for making this colorway a GR!!

I just got home with these in hand & to further reiterate what I stated earlier I couldn't imagine what these would feel like with my TRUE size 11.5. I copped a 12 & even these are still snug, but a good fit. 11.5 would just be uncomfortable & squeezing my feet. Honestly i'd compare the fit to the penny 3's. Went .5 size up in those as well & that fit very similiar

Last edited:
Finally!! 
nthat.gif

I'm not sure why people are so surprised that these aren't flying off shelves.

They aren't limited, they're $220 after tax and a pair of Jordan's came out today.

I honestly can see them sitting beyond a week, but who knows.

I'm not sure why people are so surprised that these aren't flying off shelves.

They aren't limited, they're $220 after tax and a pair of Jordan's came out today.

I honestly can see them sitting beyond a week, but who knows.
QFT

Forgot what it was like to cop on NDC so easily. Got one just in case NT doesn't have my size!

Yeah except around my way nobody gets kicks so when they do I am skeptical whether my size will be easily available or not. Better safe than sorry for me. I can't see myself buying too many CWs of these. And since I own zero CWs similar to that of the KPs it was a no-brainier to get them for 188.00 out the door...

Nike Roosevelt field is doing fcfs for the lebrons, Went to pick up my RSVP for the tens at Roosevelt field, one person in line, went to drop my kicks in the car come back 5 mins later line is 20 deep, hope everyone in front of me is here for the tens...smh...lesson leaned

Glad these are still around. I've been monitoring this thread to see what the demand looked like with these. Wanted to be lazy this morning. Can go to the mall and check these out when I pick up my Jordans :nthat:

I chose to go with the "nothing special" Xs, hopefully the KPs sit long enough to grab on discount.

I am curious...why in the hell do people tuck their jeans into the shoe? Some people need to learn about where a natural break should be and pull your damn pants up. I wear some crazy jeans...but unless I was still in the Marines or completely lacking fashion sense, you would never catch me with Camo or my jeans stuffed in my shoe to make my tongue show. Just saying...IMO your socks go in your shoe and they have laces for a reason.

Now everyone can pop off about "that's how we do" or some other stereotypical nonsense as it relates to street fashion...

Make you look like a moron...hold up bron...lemme tuck my jeans in my shoe so people can see my heat...STUPID STOP!

You mad...

:rofl: this post literally made me laugh out loud. I feel ya homie, it's not my steez but let our fellow sneakerheads do them. To each their own.

Glad these are still around. I've been monitoring this thread to see what the demand looked like with these. Wanted to be lazy this morning. Can go to the mall and check these out when I pick up my Jordans :nthat:

Don't be so sure.... I ordered a pair online before I headed out to cop in person as insurance. One spot was sold out of my size @ 8:30 and the other I happened to cop the last 12 @ 8:45. Im sure Nike.com has a bunch but every store I checked in DC and MD had 1 maybe 2 pair per size. These will be ghost in most major cities by lunch.

I honestly can't believe people are passing on what might be a top 5 (GR) Lebron of all time for that Jordan retro.

Not only are the AJ10's nothing special, but that steel c/w isn't even the nicest 10 lol.

Either way I'm glad I was able to cop easy for the smooth 162 shipped

& for the record these are suuuuuuuuper GR, despite popular insider intel lol.
Well said. I was thinking the same exact thing. Besides, although the steel 10s are classics it's still just a black and white 10, pretty plain honestly. But these 11's though.... Colorway is super unique & the shoe itself is innovative. More than happy with my purchase

Back
Top Bottom