Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man completely bricked on the Eastbay coupon! Oh well at least I got though (after a hour and 45 minutes!) and used my gift card. Super Happy these were a GR!

Will have an initial review on these after I hoop in them later this afternoon. Fit is great and I went TTS, will be interesting to see if this insert fits into Kobe 8s.

any1 check out on eb yet? cleared cache an it reset my wait time
mean.gif
. got a 30m wait still
Just check other sites, nike, finishline, they all still have them

Got them in cart just in case, then copped at HOH, only one there for the Lebron's.

This colorway is crazy.

This model is crazy.

This shoes is crazy comfortable.

This is my first shoe over 200$.

I'm happy with my purchase. 

I honestly can't believe people are passing on what might be a top 5 (GR) Lebron of all time for that Jordan retro.

Not only are the AJ10's nothing special, but that steel c/w isn't even the nicest 10 lol.

Either way I'm glad I was able to cop easy for the smooth 162 shipped

& for the record these are suuuuuuuuper GR, despite popular insider intel lol.
The Steel X is one of the nicest. There aren't that many colorways.

I tried telling everyone this was a GR (maybe fewer then a normal GR) and they would be widely available. I know JM said otherwise and his info is normally on point. We will still have people in here next month saying they slept on these looking for a pair, but they have plenty of options to buy now.

Same here. DREAM TEAM USA is a quality member. Helping people out and asking nothing for return. Much respect.

Yessir, congrats. Same drill in 3 weeks

I didn't know NBA Store do shoe releases.

How you get all them discounts and coupons?
I posted in this thread last Sunday saying if you wanted a discount to get at me the day before release. The people who paid attention got their discount today. They are one-time use codes and I'm out of them for now

No matter what the release, there will always be some who sleep on a pair of shoes and then wish they hadn't. Happened to me before and most likely will again. It's hard to gauge availability down the road.

I feel like these will end up being similar to the sulfur's with the Kobe 8. Nobody really paid much attention to them initially until people raves about how they performed and felt. Same will probably happen with the KPs. I can see the snowball turn into an avalanche for future releases down the road...

Definitely walked right by steel 10 drama... And walked right out with these... I have wider feet and have been going to 10 instead of my usual 9.5 in lebron 7 and Jordan's. The 9.5 (tts) definitely woulda been too snug in the toe box.

Lightest lebron shoe... Love the lunarlon midsole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom