Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

When a woman likes a shoe she likes it, if she doesn't it really is that simple.  Men spend more time looking at and analyzing each others feet than we'd like to admit.
Hey fam women are ruthless on shoes, they will fight each other over shoe deals, last size, certain shoes and almost always know how designed the shoe that another female has on we mens ain't the only shoe animals
wink.gif

*cough*

nerd.gif

I think that way too memphis.

Seriously that's great. Too many people devalue the modern day marriage. Glad to see it alive and well. I'm 2 months in.
Congrats on your marriage brah, i'm 8yrs in i think she understands all of my hobbies and she's ok with them, but i've kinda cut back on some

Eastbay has removed the exclusion for promo codes for the black/gold elites: http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...lebronjamesshoes_search_redesign#sku=42846002

anyone sitting on a 25% off gold/platinum member coupon could do ok on these.
ID4 highs have no exclusions either...
time for you guys to eat?
laugh.gif

im holding out on the id4 lows.
I'm with you on them ID4 lows
nerd.gif
 and the OSU lows

Last edited:
mean.gif
 I actually tried to do some work today and I come back to see the kitchen booming. Nice pickups yall, now Im hungry 

BigJ, thanks for helping me cook. These will be used as my new ball shoes. Can't beat 98 dollars even, no tax and free shipping.

EDIT: Snagged the size 11...
Anyone want Gamma XIs for $98 shipped?

http://www.citygear.com/Nike-Lebron-XI-Blue-and-Slate.html - Size 8, 9, 11, 12, 14

Use code - CLEARANCE at checkout

@GrizzlyAnimal (size 9?)
@Joulze
@lewi1913
@sneakermane
@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
@The7onius
@BarbarianBob

...feels like I missed someone
laugh.gif
Missed out. Does the code work on any of the the other Lebrons? Like the Difused Jade? I tried and it didn't lower the price none...just hopeful.

NVM. 

Last edited:
abdc9 abdc9 - just that one shoe - I would have stated otherwise if it were possible.

check eastbay and the family sites for the jades. maybe finishline. they are discountable on those sites.

SamKQboro SamKQboro - if there were a 9.5/10 on the site I would have doubled up for sure. want a pair to ball in. I thought about laying low and hoping my size popped up before putting the sale on blast but the inner NTer in me made me put the info :lol:

@abdc9 - just that one shoe - I would have stated otherwise if it were possible.

check eastbay and the family sites for the jades. maybe finishline. they are discountable on those sites.
Good look. I'll have to check those out.

Eyeing these LIl Pennys.

Overheard a kid at school saying that the best XI colorway was the Sarah Connor Warrior. I told him I had no clue they made a Terminator inspired Lebron shoe. Dude tried saying that Terminator was Lebron's fave movie and the shoe was modeled after the metal armor of the cyborg. I was speechless at how confused this child was
This has to be ducktales. :rofl:

redrum3281 redrum3281

I cut back because the hobby is becoming less prevalent and my drive for a certain sneaker has to require minimal work on my part. Less stress and more money saved. Couldn't believe I wasted so much time camping.

Don't like how they always make the Sprite colorway in a low. :smh:

...and before anyone says anything, I dislike ID's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom