Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I bought a couple pairs from urban outfitters with a 30% coupon and free shipping. Sign up for the mailing list and wait in the weeds. The materials are amazing, very stain resistant. There's also a jogger thread here @ NT.
i see due to football player thighs they may not be an option seems like a slim legged man style i could be wrong idk... wont stop me from stepping into a urban outfitters and trying them on tho no harm in that...

did see other things on their site. i always sign up for the mailing club email address set specifically for that and wait. bday coming soon so know they will send something 

Also im 6'4 and built like a large TE i wish i could stare at a pair of joggers lol im sure they show no love to the large thigh men even at a 36/34 inch waist 

i just made it to 508 jean status after losing 70 lbs 
laugh.gif
joggers definitely not made for bigger people.. if you weight over 200 lbs.. forget about it. 

i was trying to figure out who is buying 38 inch waist joggers tho...... seriously 200 lbs isn't a lot if ur over 6'0 with any kinda mass tho... my bro pushes 185 at 6'0 and he looks skinny as all heck... 

Quick ? about joggers. do they all have the tight feel look to them or do they got loose fitting ones. might just stick to my champion sweats if i cant find a decent pair. actually never mind that i ive in florida, the winter we dont really need sweats.

joggers definitely not made for bigger people.. if you weight over 200 lbs.. forget about it. 
that depends on your height....i don't wear joggers but i think i can pull them off if i ever decided to wear some and i weigh 225!

Quick ? about joggers. do they all have the tight feel look to them or do they got loose fitting ones. might just stick to my champion sweats if i cant find a decent pair. actually never mind that i ive in florida, the winter we dont really need sweats.
tho we have derailed this thread enough buddy posted a link to the jogger thread up above. but i have some nike tech joggers fit great and loose around the thigh. just don't cop the black ones they ashy black the grey pair have been rocked regularly for errands.... 

you sir do not qualify gotta slim up fatty 
laugh.gif

imma cop some and prove us 200 plus can rock a pair lmao and be taller 
lol im a freak of nature man
laugh.gif
..... 235 to be exact, 6'2 and a 36' waist....i throw around dumbells like toys 
devil.gif

on that note, the entire fad is RIDICULOUS to me 

dark steel dark steel - no free shipping? clearance supposed to be free shipping unless you got the tax put on you :smh:

DONT POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA - LET US NTer EAT FOR ONCE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom