Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
sprites are temptinggggggggggg
ohwell.gif

gotta fight the urge to cop any lows; just can't atm

did get something nice today tho will post pics later

sprites are bomb, but so are the black ones and the dolphin lookin ones and I don't think I see myself getting more than one low... but they are hittin right now

Received my KC from Villa and I might be the only person to feel this way after seeing in person, but I don't like them as much as I thought I would. Way too flashy. I'd just feel like a walking strobe light wearing these. I blame myself for falling for they hype after seeing pics online. Smh

What is up with Nike and this crazy*** retail sizing for LeBrons? :nerd:

First, not carrying a sz 14 in the KC, and now the largest sz for the Sprite lows is a 12?!? Glad I still have my Sprite 8s DS... :smh:

C'mon Nike, don't play with my emotions like that when those Black lows release...

Last edited:
Received my KC from Villa and I might be the only person to feel this way after seeing in person, but I don't like them as much as I thought I would. Way too flashy. I'd just feel like a walking strobe light wearing these. I blame myself for falling for they hype after seeing pics online. Smh

NO WORRIES. HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US.

GOOD THING IS THAT YOU COULD PROBABLY SELL THEM ON THE BAY AND GAIN A SMALL PROFIT FOR THEM.

dark steel dark steel The funny thing is a sometimes larger sizes are released overseas but not here. I kinda like the sprite lows. Not enough to pay retail but if I saw them for the low (70-80 bux) I'd cop...

Last edited:
dark steel dark steel The funny thing is a sometimes larger sizes are released overseas but not here. I kinda like the sprite lows. Not enough to pay retail but if I saw them for the low (70-80 bux) I'd cop...

Exactly.

If it wasn't for the ability to switch out midsoles between the XI and the Kobe 8, I would've had to try to find a pair of the ASG in a sz 15 that only released overseas...

Last edited:
What is up with Nike and this crazy*** retail sizing for LeBrons? :nerd:

First, not carrying a sz 14 in the KC, and now the largest sz for the Sprite lows is a 12?!? Glad I still have my Sprite 8s DS... :smh:

C'mon Nike, don't play with my emotions like that when those Black lows release...

I think you might have misread the 7/12 release date as sizes available. They go up to 15 on nike. Maybe bigger if eastbay is getting any.

Edit: Nike release page and Nike twitter saying two different things. Im thinkin they will go past 12 tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you might have misread the 7/12 release date as sizes available. They go up to 15 on nike. Maybe bigger if eastbay is getting any.

Edit: Nike release page and Nike twitter saying two different things. Im thinkin they will go past 12 tho.

I'm just going by this...

LEBRON 11 LOW 'HYPER COBALT'
$170
JUL
LAUNCH: SATURDAY, JULY 12, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT
Hyper Cobalt/Volt-White-Photo Blue
642849-471
Sizes: 7-12

I'm just going by this...

LEBRON 11 LOW 'HYPER COBALT'
$170
JUL
LAUNCH: SATURDAY, JULY 12, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT
Hyper Cobalt/Volt-White-Photo Blue
642849-471
Sizes: 7-12

Yeah I think someone screwed up there. Seriously doubt they stop at 12.

Yeah I think someone screwed up there. Seriously doubt they stop at 12.

Who knows, but the NDC release page has been very accurate for me (minus the pics of the ACTUAL product :lol:)...

As long as they make my size in those Black lows tho... :smokin

Was hoping the usa were my only xi lows, but now with the blacks at the end of month, it's terribly tempting. Damn you Nike! At least they'll give me a solid break next year. :x

Back
Top Bottom