Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man got up late 10 30am! Got up to my local FL and damn grabbed the only 13 in the store! .... She said it was madness for 10s lol...... man this shoe is amaziiing n set the bar like everyone saying! Im in love with this model

I wear 11.5 but buy size 12 in Lebrons. I tried both on multiple times. The 11.5 was narrow and there wasn't a lot of room in the toe box area. The 12 was a little less narrow but there was room in the toe box. Didn't have the toe box issue with the 12. Definitely a narrow shoe. But you can probably go TTS depending on your feet. I have flat, wide feet too. Kobe's I wear 12. KD I wear 11.5.

Yessir, congrats. Same drill in 3 weeks

I posted in this thread last Sunday saying if you wanted a discount to get at me the day before release. The people who paid attention got their discount today. They are one-time use codes and I'm out of them for now

damn big ups bro

Yessir, congrats. Same drill in 3 weeks

I posted in this thread last Sunday saying if you wanted a discount to get at me the day before release. The people who paid attention got their discount today. They are one-time use codes and I'm out of them for now
Cool, thanks for the reply. Do you be having them for all releases? Is it only at NBA Store?

Anyone buy 2-3 pairs?

And I agree on the comparison to the Kobe 8 Sulfur or KD SP. Dope color way but likely to dry up with people sleeping.

Also, I found it kinda funny that the dudes at my Richards hadn't set up the display yet for these. He said "we've been trying to keep them under wraps". Guarantee his homies about to run in there later today haha.

Just woke up to a fsr. I can go to the store to see how they fit/look, if I like them I'll finalize my IDs and order them along with the 15% code. I think there will still be a lot of sizes, not many are too keen on the gold and the price.

I want these but not for $218 here in California. I will take my chances and wait to get them cheaper. If not, on to the next one.

Just woke up to a fsr. I can go to the store to see how they fit/look, if I like them I'll finalize my IDs and order them along with the 15% code. I think there will still be a lot of sizes, not many are too keen on the gold and the price.
What 15% off code? I was going to order two pairs of IDs and if they were a little cheaper that would push me off the fence. Thanks in advance!

ima go to champs later for some Soldiers. may check them out in hand

but yea so many ppl were quick to post and post and post instead of READING and missed out on Dream's post.. i peeped it when he did and hit that like too.. props

Someone help a brother out, what is this mythical "DreamteamUSA" discount you speak of?! I'd love these for 165

Copped mine before at FTL like the shoe def only picking up 2-3 cws this sneaker for me isn't as comfortable as the past generation Lebrons.

Oh, how are you guys using discount codes? Dude in FTL said I couldn't use my birthday 25 off on new releases.

Back
Top Bottom