Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
man ya'll need to leave that man alone---nothing wrong with wanting to protect your kicks at all costs :lol:

and why was there a picture of someone's closest posted up??

A+ for effort. I cant knock the effort one bit. Def not something I would do tho. Reminds me of walking around with the do not remove plastic still on my shoes. Owe you a rep when Im not over my daily limit anymore
laugh.gif
Thanks.. I know its going to get alot of laughs and Forum-Insults and jokes but with my luck in the mall on a crowded day, some tourist person is gonna make the wrong step on the QS's and instead of yelling all sorts of obscenities i can brush it off and say.. "whew its not the surface"... 
glasses.gif
 I had that happen to some 11's back in 96.. one long as deep white makr.. was pissed off..

man ya'll need to leave that man alone---nothing wrong with wanting to protect your kicks at all costs :lol:

and why was there a picture of someone's closest posted up??
He's claiming it to be his when it's Chris Paul's, I'm going to enlighten his friends but I'm waiting till early evening so they're home and relaxed.

I still can't believe that Modell's deal from last night...SB's 116.99 shipped, 2 weeks after release...crazy.  Hopefully they actually reach my door, and I don't get a "out of stock" email.  

Did I think SB's would go on sale, yes.  Did I think they would be under $120 this soon....or ever, no.  

So I got my King's Crowns in from NDC yesterday. Box says 8.5, inside shoe stickers say 8.5, but the size tags on the shoes say 8. They sent me the wrong size shoe in the correct size box and packaging. Good ol Nike Quality. Quickly called them up and told the CS rep about it. He couldn't do anything at the moment but quickly escalated my case to upper management. He said they might be able to track down a shoe from a return or cancelled order but can't guarantee it. Worst part is I could just keep and try to sell/rebuy or trade for my correct size but people will think there's something fishy with it. I'm almost forced to return them to Nike. Sucks.

Hoping they find a correct 8.5 in the warehouse back there somewhere...

So I got my King's Crowns in from NDC yesterday. Box says 8.5, inside shoe stickers say 8.5, but the size tags on the shoes say 8. They sent me the wrong size shoe in the correct size box and packaging. Good ol Nike Quality. Quickly called them up and told the CS rep about it. He couldn't do anything at the moment but quickly escalated my case to upper management. He said they might be able to track down a shoe from a return or cancelled order but can't guarantee it. Worst part is I could just keep and try to sell/rebuy or trade for my correct size but people will think there's something fishy with it. I'm almost forced to return them to Nike. Sucks.

did you try 'em on? I was told you could work with a .5 size down on EXTs due to less padding....

did you try 'em on? I was told you could work with a .5 size down on EXTs due to less padding....
Yeah I did. I went half size down on them already as I usually wear a 9. They're way too snug. 

Back
Top Bottom