Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lebron 11 low sprite already dropped in china, compare to previous lebron 8 sprite the colorway seems pretty similar
There's really no variance in the sprite cw compared to the 8s lol.

If any1 happens to find a decent deal on a size 12 WTL forward it my way, I know a guy who has a 12 taht only wants to trade for DB IV or DB V.

There's really no variance in the sprite cw compared to the 8s lol.

If any1 happens to find a decent deal on a size 12 WTL forward it my way, I know a guy who has a 12 taht only wants to trade for DB IV or DB V.
they already done sprite cw variation last year lebron x low and failed miserably :lol:

Got them in yesterday, couldn't be happier with them. Considering on taking them on this camping trip I'm about to go on, stunt on this wilderness :D

be sure to take a box of fruit rollups with you. if you are in a dangerous place, you can take the clear plastic that the fruit rollup is attached to and protect the metallic finish :pimp:

be sure to take a box of fruit rollups with you. if you are in a dangerous place, you can take the clear plastic that the fruit rollup is attached to and protect the metallic finish
pimp.gif
LMAO!!!! @bigj505  

In the meantime.. I've been at work protecting all of that reflective color-changing-stuff.. it has taken longer than expected.. but i have a couple cuts left.. ill attach some preview photos.. im sure @bigj505  will call me all sorts of names.. but at least if someone steps on them.. no marks on the surface.. just take off and reapply.. #pow!!

Barely Noticeable

Peeling Away After Careful Cuts To Avoid A $250 Slice On The Colors..lol

Left To Right Comparision..
thats commitment !!!

I sold my pair with a chip on the diamond cut corner of the swoosh for 636 shipped...a damaged, pair...

So my kc have that funky black spotting on the soles...I saw someone post about their pair having it, anyone know if he or anyone else contacted nike? 
Looks like mold 
grin.gif

be sure to take a box of fruit rollups with you. if you are in a dangerous place, you can take the clear plastic that the fruit rollup is attached to and protect the metallic finish
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 nah you got it all wrong man, this is what you gotta do:

roll.gif

The iPhone screen protector will not leave a residue. I wish I could care about a pair of kicks that much. I'm impressed with that level of dedication...

Won't the sticky substance eventually tarnish the shine? I don't think you put too much thought into what you did. It would have been simpler to put car wax on it and keep applying every so often to build a protective coat.
it wont.. it pulls off in one peice.. on some peices i had to reapply to get bubbles out.. its many ways to apply without it "curing" to get the right placement before cutting carefully.

Last edited:
To each his own of course and if that's what he needs to stay stress-free, then I guess it's worth it. But man that is some next level OCD. Too much stress for shoes.

I hope for his sake the protective layer doesn't crease or separate in certain areas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom