Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
To each his own of course and if that's what he needs to stay stress-free, then I guess it's worth it. But man that is some next level OCD. Too much stress for shoes.
No stress.. it bends with the material too.

Basically fliexibal plastic in a spray can. Is kinda like rubber. People spray there whole car's with it, and it peels right off

They make a lot of colors, matte finish and glossy. Search Plastidip on Youtube.
Repped for the information.. I will give this a look this weekend.. i may have a use for this.. if only i could protect seude from Tropical Storms.. which would destroy these KC's..

(I remember being the all suede balck and grey Huarache 2k4's..Went bowling and when i headed out.. RAIN... came hom brushed them did everything I could do.. They were RIP after that..)

oooooo sweet Jesus can somebody post a pic of SOME kinda lebron so we can stop talking about screen protectors?
laugh.gif
The term would be "Reflector Protectors"..lol

@GamerG do you saran wrap your foot to keep the interior "ds"?
laugh.gif
not at all.. But i wish i did something to my whiteout foams at least from the inside that you could see.. it is what it is.. I put them in the washing machine and they are "decent".. the soles still clear.. the protection survived the wash. suprisingly..lol

Take that ish to the Sneaker Care and Maintenance thread we done talking about it here
laugh.gif
I may do that.. when done.. add some more photos.. but back on top.. When are the "What The" Lebrons coming out in the US? I will pray to the 0's and 1's that I can pay retail for these.

I remember people used to put sticky film under their shoes to keep the sole from yellowing, that went out the window when people started slipping down stairs.

I remember people used to put sticky film under their shoes to keep the sole from yellowing, that went out the window when people started slipping down stairs.

Always wondered about that. A slick plastic surface on the sole of your contact point to the ground seems like a great way to crack your skull

^ To each their own but I drop dough on my kicks to rock them. Not rot in the closet or tuck them away to resale later. I always wipe my shoes off after each day but never will I wrap them in plastic top or bottom. Real ish.

I use Sole protectors, one pair on my Lebron X IDs because i had @Dc30  put glow paint on the soles so I don't want that rubbing/chipping off, and one on my Lebron 9 Chinas because they would look really bad with yellowed soles.

^ To each their own but I drop dough on my kicks to rock them. Not rot in the closet or tuck them away to resale later. I always wipe my shoes off after each day but never will I wrap them in plastic top or bottom. Real ish.
Well.. I like the idea that my kicks with the icey sole after months of rocking them.. are "still icey".. Cleaning clear plastic everyday isnt gonna keep the ice icey.. it goes from ice the gren ice to piss brown and the shoe with the clear sole is done.. even the sole sauce cant clean em all..

Back
Top Bottom