Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Walked in to Richards wasn't even on display yet got my 12 easy for the discount too. Fire

View media item 612803
Looking forward to your performance review. Do they fit like Kobe 7 or 8?

OT: People still drive Saab?!?! Man I thought they ran out of business and became extinct lmao. Rarely see them around let alone on NT lol

I think I'm going to have the KOTJ customized with some red blood splatter on the posite. Might give it a final touch needed to be dope, just feel like there is something missing...

I think it would look good and also felt it was missing some red to balance it out more, like the toe box swoosh should've had a red outline but red speckles would work too.

I broke down and got a pair on nba.com for $165. I will return a pair of another shoe to pay for these...

Prior to release the consensus was TTS for those who tried it on earlier, now that people grabbed their pair today.....I been seeing more  people sizing up . This got me paranoid as I ordered my TTS online this morning because I was able try these on earlier before today and flt like they were TTS. Thus, I just went to the store just now to re-try my size and a size .5 up and I'm still sticking with my word that these run true to size, yes they are snug but its still reasonable room overall and definitely fit roomier than the previous couple of brons in recent years, for me going up .5 size i had heel slip if i wanted to wear my laces loose and the toe box had way too much room for my liking. Then again...everyone's feet is different. 

What 15% off code? I was going to order two pairs of IDs and if they were a little cheaper that would push me off the fence. Thanks in advance!

I was unhappy with one of my iD because the pattern on the upper didn't look as it did on the design rendering and it took longer than expected to get them then to end up returning right away. They gave me the 15% to compensate for the trouble. I ordered a lot of IDs and this was one I wasn't truly happy about so the complaint was warranted. May not be given out if your complaint isn't legitimate.

Tried them on today and I have to say that after going TTS (size 13) I feel like they fit a little long for me! I think if I won't down .5 size it would be perfect but it was a nice fit and quite comfortable

Fanatics?  as in Football Fanatics who had some crazy discount the other day?  Because I don't see NBASTORE in that email.  and shipping wasn't free AFAIK.

It's the nba store. I don't know why it's fanatics. I called and complained and they said no discounts. The shoe is also sold out too.

I havnt been in this thread in a long time but saw these were releasing today.

Surprised they didnt sell out with the way yall were talking about these months ago

Fanatics?  as in Football Fanatics who had some crazy discount the other day?  Because I don't see NBASTORE in that email.  and shipping wasn't free AFAIK.
it said any coupon including free shipping. I would have saved on taxesplus $40. Guess I'm paying retail. Damn

Bought a second pair with the military discount ($169).

And I tried it on AGAIN. I'm a 11.5 in most shoes. My feet are wide and flat. In the X, I wore a 12.

I tried the 11.5 and 12. This shoe fits narrow width wise but fits fine length. I felt the narrowness in both sizes. In the 12, there was a lot of room in the toe box area.

My true size isn't perfect due to the narrowing but I can't rock the half size up either. I'm going to wear them today so I'll check back later.

View media item 612930

I wouldn't say these are really sitting. I highly doubt we'll see a price break in this c/w. I would say most stores received 1-2 FSR's. Online is another story.

Im bout to hit the street and try on a 11.5 (I ordered a 12, same size in kd 6 and LeBron X)... this sizing/long toebox talk got a brother paranoid

And on the low, I want that KP hat

Back
Top Bottom