Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Copped tts, hope they fit, got slightly wide feet. Usually rock 11.5 for j's. Hope they fit when they come in, if not I'll sell and wait til a different dark colorway.

Time to get up, head to the mall and walk in. Judging from what I've been reading and what everyone is saying is that they are everywhere.

After being on the fence, I ended up ordering them at 8 am off NDC while I was at work. Decided to stop at Champs on my way home to see how they looked in person. Not crazy about them. Called up Nike to cancel my order and they said it was too late. They said I'll have to return them when they ship if I want a refund. Damn, they're going to sucker me into keeping them.     

Last edited:
Everyone should definitely be using ebates,discover cash or something like that.

I got $12 back from JJ last night buying these.Brings it to $197 and some change lol.

View media item 612984
On feet inside. Wearing ankle socks. Didn't see the reverse Lebronald socks. Wearing the shoes now. Definitely narrow but you'll feel it even in the half size up. Lebron must have some narrow feet. Also, these are comfortable but not Roshe or Kobe 8 comfortable.

I think I'll be more interested in the IDs more.

Nooooo. I hope not. I plan on playing ball with these, and paired up with some elite socks I don't want to have those Chinese bound looking feet like Lebron.

Last edited:
Glad these were an easy cop. I really loved the colorway, probably one of the only XI's ill cop, the terracotta warriors are nice too, but these really did it for me.

View media item 613121
Although i was debating returning cause they are still on champs.com with a FSR and they have the shorts in red, if they had the hat i wouldve ordered from there, since the $30 off 200 was working for me through checkout, i think it was applying the savings to the price of the shorts so it wasnt a bad deal.

These look good in person but I have no desire to cop. I'll be making an ID and see what comes out in 2014. Need an all black in these.

So, I was walking through the mall on my way to work and decided to stop by Champs to see if they have any left. Sure enough, they did:
View media item 613131I also have another pair on the way (shouts to kevininsd) so I decided I'm just going to double up on these.

Last edited:

Kinda harsh lol. I feel for little man. I'm fortunate enough to have the funds but $200 is a lot of money

Kinda harsh?!

He 14 talking bout $200 sneakers.
roll.gif
Agreed, he isn't supposed to be able to afford $200 sneakers.

If his parents can afford to cop for him great but if not then shoes aren't anything to stress about especially not as a kid.

When they get retroed in 10 years he can cop then.

Agreed, he isn't supposed to be able to afford $200 sneakers.

If his parents can afford to cop for him great but if not then shoes aren't anything to stress about especially not as a kid.

When they get retroed in 10 years he can cop then.
Not even. He should check out if there are any Nike outlets close to him. Got my pair now but will be hitting up outlets in search of a second if I really like them.

These are not that bad in person or on foot. got my pair for $170 using my military discount. I wear a size 13 and normally have to get a 14 in Lebrons, but the 13 actually have toe space. 

The shirt and hat are at Champs for those that ask. They also have the olive shorts and top/wind breaker thingie. There is also a red shirt that came out.

I wore the shoe for almost 2 hours. Like I said its snug. But I just don't think I could've rocked the half size up. Also, they're not like walking on pillows like the Roshes or Kobe.

I'm sure a b-ball player will be able to provide feedback on game performance.

Definitely love the color way though.

Didn't read the last bunch of pages but is the Star of David on the sole pattern intentional or coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom