Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm liking what I see with these. Bring out either a Metallic Red/Gold (Ironman) or a Silver/Purple (Megatron) and watch that shoe fly off the shelf. I have a feeling these XI's will be make or break with colorway/color blocking. Personally I think they have a lot of potential. 
To me, it's been like that since the 8's. I hated the original 8 silhouette, but colorways saved it (the V2 was gorgeous on it's on though). Hated the 9's and 10's as well, but colors like the Swingmans, Dunkmans, Freegums, and Cool Grey saved the 9's in my book, and the Settings, Pure Plats, and the various EXT's is what saved the 10's for me.

Last edited:
i dont buy shoes like i use to but these i might have to cop :wow:

they're :pimp: in my opinion. last lebrons i bought were the VI...

I'm already wondering how Nike will make them Elite's ...

Slap a 360 visible zoom bag and Galaxy/SB print/colors and change the design a little bit. I can see hybrids/takedowns of this being made for Nike Basketball.

Last edited:
Is that in response to the design or what? I think we fail to remember these are designed for performance.
Exactly, I think people forget that these shoes are for BASKETBALL first and foremost and casual appeal second. That's why I'm looking forward to hoopin in these especially since they don't have the air max unit. I liked these from the blackout pair. Those and the blue samples are nice imo.

Last edited:
Exactly, I think people forget that these shoes are for BASKETBALL first and foremost and casual appeal second. That's why I'm looking forward to hoopin in these especially since they don't have the air max unit. I liked these from the blackout pair. Those and the blue samples are nice imo.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by King Milaac

. This should have been another hybrid (I dunno, the Flightposite Barkley Kidd Griffey 4???) from nike. Not the signature shoe for the greatest athlete alive today.

:lol:

Muhammad Ali still alive.

^^ wow on ur text. Dese dont look noding like dem past lebron. Dese r da real original. Neber b4 hav der ben sum thang similar 2 dese. Maybe the flightposite but da posite on dis lenron has a great shape.
Is this real?? This has to be a troll post. HAS to be. WTF!

The English language has taken a beating in the last couple of pages
eek.gif

200 is where the I draw the line.

I'm not kiddin.

And if people are smart they'll do the same.
people aren't smart. they pay more everytime an "elite" or ps or pe or whatever name is added.. or a +.. they pay 235 for barkleys.. anyways, these lebrons are terrible just like the last 8 or 9 pairs.

Last edited:
Love the new look of the XI's but I might get only one pair. Didn't get the X's because of the price point.

These aren nice but I may cop 1 cw for these unless they really catch my eye. The price point is high imo but nike is trying to get that money up so can't complain.

this shoe is dr jeckylish so far.   the green joints look great to me, and i can tell there's some potential for awesome colorways, but the black and red ones look absolutely hideous.  i can't believe people are loving those, they are terrible.

and lol @ the the xi's being the x's with "some patent leather slapped on"   gt, foh

Last edited:
for those of you who dont like these.. please keep hatin' :pimp:

and then when they start to drop, tell us how much you have always liked these

same s**t different model

Last edited:
A lot of people are complaining about the $200 price tag, but yet you see people beasting over South beach 9's which retailed for $235 around there, Lebron x EXT QS are $250 and people are buying them. Nike sees that shoes are being bought on Ebay for almost double what the shoe was bought from a retailer.  Nike knows everything and they will raise the prices because their are enough people who will pay those prices and they will eventually slow the resellers because it will get to a point where there will be little no money to make after fees. At the end of the day people will complain, but dont come i here and say $180 for the Lebron X is crazy especially when I seen and heard it first hand on the pure platinum release date when customers repeatedly said "$180, thats a rip off especially when you can get the Grapes for $160"!!!  Lebron X at $180 is more justifiable Grape 5's at $160, or Retro 3's with "Nike Air" on back for $200 when the shoe was originally retroed for a $100.  At least you're getting full length air max, flywire, and performance beyond any other basketball shoe. The jordan 5 you pretty much get a Jumpman logo on a piece of cardboard. ZERO technology from 1990, leather that creases, mesh and ice bottoms that yellow and minimal comfort. At the end of the day no one is making you buy anything, all prices are justified and people are going to buy regardless. Lebrons will last, their comfortable, and paying $200 for shoe that is better than buying a retros that last 6 months then yellow.

i get and pseudo agree with what you are saying, but none of this matters at all when the reality is that a any shoe from conception to the shelves cost literally pennies on the dollar to produce. so you arent getting a better bargain just because one shoe is built much better than the other. true, techs and quality is several times better with the lebron line than jordan retros. but either way, both shoes are grossly overpriced

in addition, $200 for a piece of crap = $200 bucks for a better quality product

regardless of how you look at it, $200=$200

(and yes i know that the retros are $160 and the lebron X are $180)

Back
Top Bottom