• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm a little confused...

I'm not into reselling shoes at all or anything, first and foremost. I don't knock you for doing it either though. However, I think it's generally acknowledged that these shoes are available any and everywhere a Nike release was capable of happening today. I say that to ask this...

How are these still being sold by resellers on Twitter, IG, etc.? Are people so lazy that they can't search for a shoe on their own at retail pricing and rather inquire about the multiple sizes and higher pricing in a reseller's posted pictures?

I know some things are not meant to be understood, but... Ehh, maybe I'm putting way more thought into this than necessary.

tried them on and they feel ALOT lower to the ground than the 10's. will wait for a nightwing review. Have asked several times are these going to be + enabled at any point????
I thought I read somewhere the Nike is done with the + enabled stuff for basketball shoes??

I'm a little confused...

I'm not into reselling shoes at all or anything, first and foremost. I don't knock you for doing it either though. However, I think it's generally acknowledged that these shoes are available any and everywhere a Nike release was capable of happening today. I say that to ask this...

How are these still being sold by resellers on Twitter, IG, etc.? Are people so lazy that they can't search for a shoe on their own at retail pricing and rather inquire about the multiple sizes and higher pricing in a reseller's posted pictures?

I know some things are not meant to be understood, but... Ehh, maybe I'm putting way more thought into this than necessary.

Yeah it confuses me too. It's your money you spend it how you want but some people are just clueless.

I was wondring the same thing but ......Its not that confusing why some rather pay more. like at Sneakerhead $239.00

1. Gas

2. Some shoe stores only got up to size 11

3. Taxes

I'm a little confused...

I do not think that these are actually selling, if anything, resellers just post them up with their prices for future buyers. I assume they rely on the idea these will dry up eventually and when they do, a potential buyer will remember that post/tweet/ad and come back .

But then again some people are ignorant and assume if resllers have them, they are sold out and pay-up, or some people just have money to burn and dont want to waste time looking.

Either way, this a bad shoe to try and flip.

i was first to get em this morning due to the steel 10s selling out, im surprised not too many people jumped on these, i was expecting them to be sold out but online they have all sizes, as more colorways release we'll see how this goes

Make them limited and that $200 price tag wouldn't be a problem 
tired.gif

Seeing all these pics makes me sad. I wish they had just put a damn black outsole on these :lol:. Upper is sick, but the bottom simply ruins it for me.

Congratulations to everyone who successfully got a pair or pairs.

Still pretty salty about this morning.... Scored off of NDC but wanted a 2nd pair; Champs had a line for the people getting the GS Steels, almost no one getting the XI's. Got to the register hadn't seen a single person buying Lebrons and..... they didn't get a pair in sz 13.... 12 the highest. 

i was first to get em this morning due to the steel 10s selling out, im surprised not too many people jumped on these, i was expecting them to be sold out but online they have all sizes, as more colorways release we'll see how this goes

that price tag is slowing down sales

To All those saying the toebox is narrow

Loosen up the laces especially the first one at the bottom it helps alot

these fit tts for me

Got to work and there was a $165 ftl gc waiting for me. Gonna rebuy these with the quickness. $60 xi's? Yes please.

Guess all those TTS questions were answered today lol
They really weren't. It all depends. There were quite a few that said go TTS. There are a few who said go a half size up.

The best advice is try them on. If you ordered online hopefully, you ordered from a store with a return policy.
Seem like there were more TTS answers before the release date, and then a lot of people sizing .5 now. 

Best way is to try them on, everyone has their own opinion on how a shoe should feel on them. My opinion is that they are narrow and snug through the middle of the shoe, then the toe box is more roomy and just barley slightly more longer than the lebron Xs, thats all I can say. So I understand why people choose to size up due to that snug feel making it fit tight, but for me the length/toebox has improved and the  reason why I stayed TTS. Like a couple members have said already, TTS was snug, but at the same time I don't think I could of done a half size up because then it gets too long and roomy at the toe area.  Overall I believe length is TTS but that narrowness feel is still there through the midfoot which some may not like i guess. 

Last edited:
Absolutely love these. Especially more that i have them in my hand and have felt them on my feet. When the 8's first came out I bought them in my usual size 13 (didn't even try em on) and didn't wear them for months. Then one day I actually wore em and fell in love with the comfort and how they felt even after a few hours of wearing them. Proceeded to cop all the colorways I liked. After wearing these I feel the same way.They feel great. Ya the pricetag sucks, even for the ID's. With all that said, The XI's are gonna be a problem.

Anyways I walked into footlocker around 10:45AM and everyone was in line picking up their X's. Asked for the Lebrons but to my surprised they were sold out in my size! Walked to Champs and they didnt even get em. Luckily there was a Shiekh's in the mall and they did have em. Like I said before, I love em.

View media item 613274

Ordered these in a sz 11& 11.5 plus an ID at 20% off

160 each plus 216 on the ID

Ill send one back that does not fit

i really want these..tho i said i retired 4 months ago.. im asking for them as a bday gift this week since they don't seem to be moving in my area.

200 or these? Lol NO. 150 maybe

No worries, in a few months when they hit the outlets hard for under $100, maybe will cop to ball in them.

Last edited:
I honestly can't believe that a fsr would still be up on ndc now and instead steel Xs are sold out everywhere in the city. Worked out for me though 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Seem like there were more TTS answers before the release date, and then a lot of people sizing .5 now. 

Best way is to try them on, everyone has their own opinion on how a shoe should feel on them. My opinion is that they are narrow and snug through the middle of the shoe, then the toe box is more roomy and just barley slightly more longer than the lebron Xs, thats all I can say. So I understand why people choose to size up due to that snug feel making it fit tight, but for me the length/toebox has improved and the  reason why I stayed TTS. Like a couple members have said already, TTS was snug, but at the same time I don't think I could of done a half size up because then it gets too long and roomy at the toe area.  Overall I believe length is TTS but that narrowness feel is still there through the midfoot which some may not like i guess. 
Agreed. But different strokes for different folks. I showed the FTL clerk on the second pair I bought how much room there was in the toe box room. Some people don't mind the room. If I had to play basketball, I wouldn't like the space.

You can always wear thick socks.

And people balking at a $200 price tag is ludicrous to me. WC88 sold out online. 3-Lab5s sold out. Denims sold at $180. Corks sold out at $250. Some Foams and AJ 28s sold out at outrageous prices.

The issue is there isn't a limited tag on these. Nor those decrying the $200 price tag realize these are top of the line basketball shoes. Issue is Nike is ambiguous with their marketing. They're not casual walking shoes.

Back
Top Bottom