Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
copped with the bday coupon. 175 aint bad, i guess. i have the feeling there will be a lot of returns due to how narrow these are.

It's got Foamposite wrapped around the shoe... Yes, they are tanks.

Easy pick up, walked into FTL at 10 at Az Mills and tried on a 11.5, which is a half size up frim what I wear. It fit perfectly, just a little wiggle room for my toes, but no more than what my size 11 jordans have. I'm satisfied with my purchase, it looks even better in foot. Pictures dont really capture the true color. The cushion reminds me of the kobe 8 but with even more plushness View media item 613171r

Agreed, he isn't supposed to be able to afford $200 sneakers.
If his parents can afford to cop for him great but if not then shoes aren't anything to stress about especially not as a kid.
When they get retroed in 10 years he can cop then.

I remember not being able to afford Jordan's when I was 14. Even now they're expensive. I don't see how some of these kid's parents I see at a release are able to afford them. Me personally, I tend to shun online as much as possible if I can get the military discount (though FNL is the exception since it allows WC).

Lebron is the best player in the league, IMO, so I can understand a kid wanting to cop them, especially in today's sneaker hipster culture.

After being on the fence, I ended up ordering them at 8 am off NDC while I was at work. Decided to stop at Champs on my way home to see how they looked in person. Not crazy about them. Called up Nike to cancel my order and they said it was too late. They said I'll have to return them when they ship if I want a refund. Damn, they're going to sucker me into keeping them.     
you dont have to keep them you can return them to any nikestore for a refund

So for the people who have in hand now...are these tanks or no?

Tanks as in durable? Yes. I think dwoods posted a pic a while back after he had hooped in them and they still looked brand new. But if you're thinkin they'll feel like foamposite ones/pros you'll be surprised by how flexible the foam is.

Last edited:
Thanks to you and the other guy who posted. Got mine coming Wednesday very excited. Just wanted to make sure Nike can ruin a wet dream when it wants too, so being wrapped in foamposite or armorposite or whatever doesn't necessarily convince me any

good thing i was able to put the breaks on these
ohwell.gif
  spots around me are flooded with these, gonna try and pick them up once they start allowing discounts
happy.gif
  no need to rush imo, i know they'll still be there the next few weeks
laugh.gif

Guess all those TTS questions were answered today lol

They really weren't. It all depends. There were quite a few that said go TTS. There are a few who said go a half size up.

The best advice is try them on. If you ordered online hopefully, you ordered from a store with a return policy.

Well, you know when people make bold statements like that, its just funny. Should keep it strictly about the sneakers. 
I said IMO. Not matter of factly. So there's nothing that needs to be blown out of proportion. I didn't proclaim it on Sports Center and my comment was made more in line with the possible reason why the kid wants the shoe + the current shoe culture.

nice see everybody got their pairs with ease
happy.gif
  kudos to Nike for making these bad boys a gr
smokin.gif

Last edited:
tried them on and they feel ALOT lower to the ground than the 10's. will wait for a nightwing review. Have asked several times are these going to be + enabled at any point????

Passed for now, might go back later with birthday coupon.

Pretty much the same color as my flightposites, so I might just wait for the TW's

They are pretty tight, and I like my kicks tight, but others might want to go .5 size up if you have wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom