• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
200 or these? Lol NO. 150 maybe

No worries, in a few months when they hit the outlets hard for under $100, maybe will cop to ball in them.

:rofl: if you actually think you will get these if they hit outlets for 100$

If they do and when they do employees will scoop em up i can see them being widely available at outlets for anywhere from 150-180

I honestly can't believe that a fsr would still be up on ndc now and instead steel Xs are sold out everywhere in the city. Worked out for me though :smokin

these are a massive GR and not a great colorway, they arent gonna sell.

And people balking at a $200 price tag is ludicrous to me. WC88 sold out online. 3-Lab5s sold out. Denims sold at $180. Corks sold out at $250. Some Foams and AJ 28s sold out at outrageous prices.

You know hypebeastyality spares no coinage :rolleyes

Last edited:
Nice.. you stayed with your true size ?

Yessir, I always get his normal model in a 10 and the elite in a 9.5. But yeah I stay TTS. The manager at the HOH I went to said a lot of people went .5 up because the toe box is a bit narrow, but I'm not worried.

f you actually think you will get these if they hit outlets for 100$

If they do and when they do employees will scoop em up i can see them being widely available at outlets for anywhere from 150-180

Last few Bron's end up there for half of the price, so I see no difference with these.

where can I get that LeBron hat
Champs.

I'd like to know where to get the matching socks not the Elite ones. FTL and Co are random with how they allocate apparel. Only Champs had mostly everything. Still haven't found a store with KD Texas gear.

Last edited:
have the 10's  even hit the outlets yet ? just asking, because a few of my guys said they're gonna wait till they hit the outlets
laugh.gif

you dont have to keep them you can return them to any nikestore for a refund
Yeah I know. I'm just saying once they're in my possession it's going to be hard for me to send them back. It's like putting food in the dog's dish and expecting him not to eat it. I like the shoe, but the black/red is the one I'm really eyeing. $200 a pop is tough to swallow with a lot of interesting releases coming up. 

Last edited:
who cares if they sit? if you like the shoe you like the shoe, buy it

the 200 price tag bothered me a little bit, but not enough to pass up on these

not sure when the next release I will pick up, maybe the aways or akron vs miami, my next pair is probably an ID

Time to get out the lawn mower and go ham on that front yard

Youre parents paid you for cutting your own yard?

Must be nice

guess you never cut your neighbor's yard for some cash :rolleyes

Sarcasm detector must be broken...

:stoneface:

neighbors laugh is different

your supposed to cut your own lawn, you shouldnt be paid to cut your own damn lawn.

Is it that serious?

And for the record I never said I got paid to cut my lawn...I suggested he start cutting lawns for extra cash...again not that serious to quote me :rolleyes

forgot about the gammas, def copping them

at some point I hope they make a bright colorway, really liked some of the flashier colorways that they did with the 9s and 10s

cant wait for the christmas version to come out, for those that copped the king's pride today, how do it feel when u wear it?

Well I ordered a 12.5 from NDC because that is my ideal size but I tried on a 13 at champs and it seemed like it fit perfect :\ I hope the 12.5 aren't tight when I get them this week, I really don't feel like doing the whole online return thing.

the TTS thing has been the biggest topic on the thread the past few days, idk I'm glad I went .5 up, the 10s an 11 felt good for me, but that was without elite socks and even then I had little room

the EXTs felt different, they were cut bigger, at least my pair was anyways

going into the 11s, I just felt going up .5 was the right move for me, I guess we'll see this Thursday when I get them in

Back
Top Bottom