Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
How long did it take for some of the Xs to get discounted on Swoosh? Not sure if I should have my dude get them once they're off exclusion or wait until they're on Swoosh...

Lol I think it just comes down to the type of person you are, age, demographic, all that as far as only wanting limited sneakers. If you wanna stunt all day every day then you'll probably just buy what'll get that reaction from people and couldn't care less about how the sneakers actually look. It's all about the attention or who they're trying to impress.

THIS. Love ur info JM. Keep doing your thing and ignoring the haters.

My initial post was in response to someone listing reasons why they are sitting.....relax.

Hating? I got a pair, how and why would I hate? I could care less if a shoe sits. If I like them, I cop....relax.

The sensitivity is at an all time high on NT. Smh.

Nike could've easily just been like this colorway is a QS and made it limited, and all the people hating would be dropping $500 on it because it sold quickly.. you puppets!! LOL These shoes look WAY better than the Red X Champ Pack.

Just look at the bel airs lol

What is the point of this post?

To imply that these shoes aren't selling well?

Jm

What's the point of yours or the one following you correcting something. Seems people hang on your every word. Good thing they didn't hang on your "King of the Jungle". Oh wait...that's what it really was...then Nike changed it.

Your Jock must be huge for all the people riding it.

And no I'm not salty or mad or bored or jealous, so save the comments. Just gets old people like you pop in just to try and correct things and try and make people look stupid just to get more people to tell you how great you are. Online superstar

The sold out of a few sizes already on nike UK, they will prob restock shortly - they are less expensive on nike EU than footlocker EU....

What's the point of yours or the one following you correcting something. Seems people hang on your every word. Good thing they didn't hang on your "King of the Jungle". Oh wait...that's what it really was...then Nike changed it.

And no I'm not salty or mad or bored or jealous, so save the comments. Just gets old people like you pop in just to try and correct things and try and make people look stupid just to get more people to tell you how great you are. Online superstar
Lol

Correcting incorrect information gets old? Nah, dude...your worthless commentary gets old...never understood the people on this board that come around only to spew negativity...

Hmmmm...I thought we were all here to help each other and further this hobby that we all love...

My bad...I'll just let the mis-information flow instead of doing what I have been doing since 2000 on this board...providing accurate information, directing and helping the average Niketalker to find the products that they are looking for...

Keep stalking me bro...

JM

Thanks man! I should really start putting a signature on my photos though.

Did you pick them up?
Hell yeah. 2 times.

Some shoes I kind of go through the motions in buying. I really WANTED these. I love the colors. I was worried Nike would pull a CJ/GM with them. These are probably the shoe/color way of October (though the recent Concept New Balances were hot).

Back
Top Bottom